Pentagon-Wooseok

Requested by TeaSippingWhore Hope you enjoyed, sorry for the longgg wait and sorry if it's not that good ♥︎♥︎

"Y/N, say 'aaa' for me." begged Wooseok as he tried desperately to feed you some baby food.

You stared at him with blank eyes before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"W-Wha? Did I say something funny?" Wooseok asked curiously as he placed the spoon back in the baby food.

You burst into another fit of giggles making Wooseok more confused than he already was. Without thinking twice, you got up and waddled away.

"Yah! Y-Y/N?! Where are you going?" Wooseok followed you to the other room where he saw you trying to search for something.

"Whatcha doingggg?" asked Wooseok who kinda stood there perplexed by what exactly he was supposed to do.

You mumbled something in Chinese, making Wooseok stand there dumbfounded.

Your eyes began to water as you pointed at your mouth and yelled out something in Chinese.

"Uh...uhh... Nǐ hǎo?" answered Wooseok with a shrug.

You let out a loud wail and began to run around. "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! I don't know what you want?!?" yelled Wooseok as he attempted to catch you.

You didn't see where you were going because your eyes were blurred with tears and you managed to slip on carpet with a loud thump.

"Shit." cursed Wooseok by accident.

On normal occasions you would have gasped at his profanity and spend the whole day repeating it. Wooseok took note of this and his concern escalated when you didn't repeat the word.

You wailed loudly and continued to yell something in Chinese that Wooseok couldn't understand.

Suddenly you stopped and stared at Wooseok for a while before babbling non stop in Chinese.

"D-Did you regress pass f-five?" stuttered out Wooseok with wide eyes.

You continued to babble because you couldn't understand a thing that Wooseok was asking.

Wooseok gulped momentarily before realizing that the only thing left to do was to call his members but Wooseok only planned on calling Yanan to help translate. But little did Wooseok know that Yanan was going to bring his boyfriend and that his boyfriend was going to bring all the members.

So when Wooseok opened the door he left out a loud, unnecessarily loud scream which caused you to go into a panic mode.

"YAH!! Why the hell are you yelling!!? Can't you see it's scaring the poor baby?" whispered Yanan as he put a hand over Wooseok's mouth before making his way into the house along with the other members.

You looked Yanan straight in the eyes and yelled out something in Chinese which Wooseok still couldn't understand.

Yanan nodded to you and walked over to the kitchen counter, grabbing a pacifier and then placing it in your mouth.

Your cries died down and soon enough you were in dreamland. Wooseok sighed in content as he scooped you up in his arms and placed you on the couch.

"Thanks..." he whispered to Yanan.

"Ah, no problem. I just wished you'd have called us before he regressed and I wish you'd listen when I try to teach you some Chinese because this all would have been avoided if you knew what Y/N was asking for in the first place." replied Yanan as he ruffled Wooseoks hair.

Wooseok smiled again before confessing to his members that he was nervous of them judging you. They all completely understood but were obviously supportive and quite frankly found you incredibly cute and adorable.

After that day, when Wooseok was busy he'd ask Pentagon to watch over you. Now you had a boyfriend and 9 caregivers.

The end~