MONSTA X-Shownu

Be Perfect

You knocked at the door for 1 whole minute, still no reply. Shownu's been in there for a while now. Why must he practice so much? Doesn't he know that he's already good?

The practice room was forever locked with a Shonwu inside. It was quite impossible to get in without a key. You are the key though, because as soon as you started wailing and collapsing on the floor, Shownu would almost throw the door off it's hinges to get to you.

"Bebe~ don't cry. Hyunwoo's here~" he soothes and cradles you in his arms.

"Don't like, practice room, Showoo!!!"

Shownu chuckled at the nickname and kissed your forehead, "I'm sorry, Bebe but I need to get this Choreography right~"

"No you don't!!!!" you wailed harder and began to fuss in Shownu's grasp.

"Yes I do, Y/N!! I need to get it right!!! I'm terrible at this!!!!!!" yelled Shownu as he set you down on the practice floor to let you continue your tantrum. You screamed and slammed your hands on the ground, "NO YOU FUCKING DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shrieked and hoisted you over his shoulder, "THATS IT!!!!!! THROWING TANTRUMS IS ONE THING I CAN LET SLIDE BUT SWEARING IS COMPLETELY OFF LIMITS AND YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!"

You suddenly stopped screaming and broke into a rack of sobs, huge tears fell from your eyes and onto the floor. "SHOWOO!!!! NOOO!!!!" your arms thrashed rapidly in attempt to break lose from Shownu, which was significantly impossible because of his strength compared to yours.

Shownu grabbed his bag, turned off the music and walked out the practice room, towards the dorms with you still hanging over his shoulder. He didn't even flinch when you randomly started screaming like a maniac, he was unphased by your constant kicking and squirming.

"Yoh dude, are you gonna spank him?!" said Wonho who was currently playing video games with Hyungwon.

Shownu thought for a while before shaking his head, he was too angry to spank you so instead he made you face the wall and stay like that.

"This is your punishment, Bebe. I hope you learn from it.."

"I don't want punishment!!!!" you screamed and punched the wall.

Shownu sighed, "How tragic." he said sarcastically and watched you as you continued having your tantrum. Now that you knew you weren't going to get spanked, your brattiness increased rapidly.

Shownu sighed again, this time more annoyed, "I'm sorry, okay. I just wanted to be perfect—OOF!!" You tackle hugged Shownu onto the bed and attached yourself to him like a koala bear, "You are perfect. Don't ever doubt yourself, Showoo..."

"I won't anymore." he grinned and wrapped his muscular arms around your body, "But this doesn't excuse you from your punishment.."

"Shit." you cursed in your head but accidentally said it out loud.

"Y/N. Over my lap."