A.C.E-Byeongkwan

5° Burn

"Alright, so now that that's done. We add 2 teaspoons of sugar."

"... are you sure?"

"Hey!! Who's the adult here?"

"Uhhh..?"

"Clearly not you."

"Grrr!!"

"Down boy!! We still need to finish this cake for the wedding!! Quit your lollygagging and help me partner!!"

"Now we just plop it into the oven and bam!!"

"Wowie!! You didn't even use a mitten!!"

"That's because I'm a cowboy!! I don't feel pain!!~"

"Amazing~!!! Now our cake is ready and we'll be able to go to the wedding now~!!!"

You clapped your hands and watched the TV with wide eyes, "I wan cake!!!!!" you began to chant and got up to run to the kitchen. You passed Byeongkwan and Jun who were in a not so heated argument about whether you put the cereal before the milk or the milk before the cereal.

You turned on the oven to about 180°, while it preheated you grabbed the ingredients you thought you needed. It consisted of butter, milk, sugar, flour and a bunch of different candies. Not baring in mind that you were supposed to have adult supervision when doing things like this, you plopped the necessaries into a giant cooking bowl.

Chan walked in to get a glass of water, he examined what you were doing and shrugged it off as you being childish, "Enjoy your cake..." he mumbled to himself as he glanced over at the bowl, cringing at your ingredients. You nodded to yourself and carelessly shoved the mixture bowl of what you claimed was cake into the oven then shut the door, sitting down on the floor and watching closely. It would take awhile for the cake to rise so you got out the necessities like a knife to cut the cake and large plate that you would put the cake on to cut it.

Expecting this to go as planned, you opened up the oven not being well informed that a cartoon was not reality and everything they did in it was unrealistic. It took awhile to register for your brain to tell you that your palms were engulfed with pain and when you received the message you let out a loud shriek-ish cry that sounded the way you'd imagine a pterodactyl to sound like.

You dropped the bowl and fell back, crying hysterically as your palms became a bright red, stinging like the wrath of a thousand bees. It was unbearable pain since it was pain you'd never felt before and never want to feel again. "Y/N!!!!!!!! OH DAMN!!!!!!" Kwan crouched down and made an attempt to blow at your burnt hands to reduce the burning, you only cried more.

"What happened!?" He asked, hurrying you up to your feet and yanking your hands to run them over the cold water. "5° BURN!!!! 5° BURN!!!!!" You thrashed your arms around splashing water all over the counter.

"Put your hands back, it'll soothe the burning, alright?"

"5° BURN!!!!"

"Soothe the burning."

"5° BURN!!!!!!!!!! Y/N GOT 5° BURN!!!!"

"Soo-the. The. B-u-r-n-i-n-g." Byeongkwan tried to reason with you as he held your wrists tightly, keeping your palms under the cold water, "And there's no such of a thing as 5° burn, there's only 3 types. Uneducated swine." He mumbled the last more to himself than directly to you.

"Hey guys you mind helping?" He turned to his members, who all lined up in the kitchen to watch, for some help and they simply declined. "Unprovoked." Byeongkwan complained as he switched off the tap and guided you to the bathroom while you still cried and screamed out "5° burn"

The elder was unfazed by this acting out, he took it as you being in pain and hard to control your emotions. He was honestly just happy that he wasn't being hit by you like you'd usually do. "So kindly inform me as to why you thought of touching the oven without adult supervison, why you thought you knew how to make.... whatever it was you made in the oven and why you didn't come to me first since I would have obviously given you ADULT SUPERVSION."

"Because cartoon said I could do it if I'm a cowboy..."

"Oh Wow..." Byeongkwan said in atonishment, completly speechless. He really had no idea how reply to such a dumb statement made by his little.

"Yes? You called?" Sehyoon said upon hearing his stage name being said, "Oh, no, not you Hyung. I'm just flabbergasted.... just flabbergasted..."