Stray kids-Jeongin

Airplane

You let out a soft giggle as you laid on the couch with a pacifier in your mouth. Stray kids had gone out for the day to run some errands so they left Jeongin in charge of you. Right now you were currently watching Paw Patrol while holding your Chase stuffy. Chase was your favorite puppy out of all of them, he was heroic and a good leader. Chase was your role model.

"Hey Y/N? are you hungry?" asked Jeongin as he sat next to you with baby food in his hand.

You stared at the food then shook your head, moments later your stomach began to growl. You were hungry for sure but you didn't want to eat the icky baby food.

"Y/N, c'mon, it's not that bad, I swear. Look, I'll even give it a try." Jeongin said then put the spoon of baby food up to his mouth and took it in. He squinted his eyes and coughed a couple of times before swallowing the food whole. A cold shiver ran up his back as he turned to you with a smile and offered some food to you.

"No hungry fwor bad fwood, don't likey." you said and went back to watching your show. Jeongin sighed and decided to try something that he was sure of it working.

"Y/N. Open wide for the airplane." said Jeongin as he made some airplane noises. You gasped and opened your mouth wide, awaiting the airplane. He then placed the spoon inside your mouth with the food on it, and you happily ate it all till the whole bottle of baby food was finished.

"Good boy!!" praised Jeongin as he kissed your forehead and clean your face with a cloth. "Now, It's time for beddy!! You want to go to beddy right? So you can grow tall and get strong."

You nodded furiously and Jeongin scooped you up and tucked you in bed with Chase.

"Good night babyboy."

"Gu'nite Innie."