NCT-Johnny

Bedwetter

You gulped silently and tiptoed to the bathroom. Your pants were completely soaked. You frowned and mentally slapped yourself for drinking too much water before bed. You were scared of waking Johnny and asking him for help because you knew that he'd be angry at you for not wearing your diapers like he instructed. You remembered that you couldn't even put the wet clothes in the washing basket because Johnny was the one who does washing and he would easily discover them.

You decided that your were a big boy and so you took off your pants and underwear then waddle downstairs to the laundry room. You've seen Johnny use the washing machine hundreds of times, you placed your pants and underwear inside of the washer then closed the door. You smirked and began to push the buttons, however the washer started to beep loudly and it made you feel scared. You sat on the floor and covered your eyes, hopping that it'll make you feel better and spontaneously it did, the noise stoped. You smiled and unblocked your eyes, your smile soon dropped as you saw your boyfriend, Johnny, standing by the washer with your wet bedsheets. He placed them in the washer and pushed the right buttons, the washer began to move normally, you stared happily and got up.

Johnny turned to you with a glare, making you get back down on the floor, he walked up to you and scoped you up, over his shoulder then marched you to his room. You began to whine and kick your legs continuously as Johnny placed you on his bed, he went to his draw and grabbed a fresh, clean diaper then some powder. He walked up to you and placed the items on the bed. You looked down and noticed that he had placed you on a towel, Johnny was always one step ahead. He had a wet clothe in his hands and begun to clean your lower parts, then he rubbed powder on your thighs and turned you over to put some on your butt. You kept whining and pouting, Johnny finally placed the diaper on you then pulled you into his arms. "Don't be a bad boy...." he scolded.

You nodded slowly, "Sorry.... Johnny.."

"Good boy... now, let's hit the hay you bedwetter~" he teased as he washed his hands and packed everything away.

You sulked and felt yourself tearing up from embarrassment, you wished Johnny hadn't found out that you wet the bed because now you'll never hear the end of it.