ENHYPEN-Jungwon

Requested by Kim_Yangie09

"So, want to tell me what your favourite Disney movie is?" Jungwon sat down on the floor next to you, watching you colour outside of the lines with a green pastle.

"Awengers." You answered straightforwadly, turning away from Jungwon to resume your colouring alone without interuption, this was the first time you've ever stayed focus and would be the first time you finish a colouring page without falling asleep and blacking out. Your memory in little space was terrible and you often forgot things as usually children at the specific age of 2 do.

"Avengers...? Is that even a Disney movie...?" Jungwon glanced at Niki who was playing on his Nintendo switch, the younger paused the game, looking at his Hyung, "Its on Disney + so I assume it counts.....??"

"No it doesn't." Jungwon scoffed, focusing his attention back to your masterpiece. "Babi, who's your favorite Avenger?"

"Iwon man." You looked up a him and smiled, doing a peace sign for some reason. Jungwon simply smiled back.

"Doesn't he die." Niki blurted out while playing mario kart on his switch to which you responded by wailing at the top of your lungs. The maknae let out an "oof" before sinking into the couch, wanting to disappear like an older sibling who hit their younger one and is trying to silence them before the parents hear. Except Niki wasn't going to silence you, he was just simply trying to hold back his laugher.

Jungwon spot him a glare, "What, no!!!! Of course he doesn't die-"It was too late, the damage had been made and you were sobbing intensly, Jungwon remained calm however, picking you up gently and placing you on his lap. "Listen.... Babi..." He stroked his fingers through your hair and placed a kiss upon your temple, "Niki was lying to make you upset, Isn't that right, Nishimura."

He turned to Niki, seeing that the kid was buried in the pillows to silence himself.

"I SAID... Isn't that right Riki."

"Yes Mr leadernim." Niki said from the pillow.

Jungwon hugged you, pressing you against his chest to calm you down, "You have nothing to worry about...Iron man isn't dead."

Heeseung imerged from the bathroom with his damp hair, "What was the crying all about just now?"

Jungwon smiled at your colouring, not even sure what it was that was being coloured but it looked as though it was a fish. "Niki told Y/N that iron man dies."

"Why would they kill off iron man in an animation?" Heeseung side glared at the maknae who pretended not to see him.

"An...animation..?" Jungwon blinked rapidly, "You don't mean-"

"The one on Disney XD." Heeseung replied while watching the young leader rock you to sleep and pat your head soothingly.

"Avengers... Earths mightiest heros? That one." Jungwon said softly. Heeseung shrugged, "Beats me."

"They literally kill off Bucky in like the first episode--" Niki goes on to say but is silenced with a pillow to the face by Jungwon, "He comes back...in season 3."

"As the winter soldier."

"He comes back."

"But as a killing machcine-"

"He. comes. back." Jungwon gestured for him to zip his mouth or else to which the Japanese member complied, ready to follow orders. No one likes an angry Jungwon or a sad Y/N.