TXT when you spend the night at their house after a major fight

Start from the beginning

Choi Beomgyu

You had never felt this angry before and Beomgyu never looked so angry

You had never felt this angry before and Beomgyu never looked so angry. His fire eyes were stabbing you everywhere and you felt a chill run down your spine. You were about to leave but you checked the time and it was too late for you to go home. Beomgyu already had saw what you were about to ask and threw some pillows and blankets on the couch for you to sleep on. You were thankful for Beomgyu letting you stay at his house while he was angry with you. You were about to lay down on the couch but he threw you a pair of pajamas on the face, and slammed his bedroom door. You sighed and changed clothes; after changing you knew Beomgyu wouldn't want to talk to you now, so you would wait in the morning. After an hour you woke up to a feeling of warmth near your face. You opened your eyes to see Beomgyu sleeping beside you in the living room, you sighed running your hands through his hair and kissing his forehead. He woke up, but still half asleep, he carried you into the bedroom and you both fell asleep there. You were playing with his fingers and giving pecks to his forehead, chin, and cheek. Next morning you woke up and Beomgyu chuckled as you woke up.
"Baby...I already forgave you after you kissed me everywhere while I was sleeping."

Kang Taehyun

He would be more disappointed because he never wanted to scare you or anything

He would be more disappointed because he never wanted to scare you or anything. You were, however mad at him. Taehyun stopped you from leaving because it was too late, but you were too stubborn and you stormed out of his house. He had to run after you and carry you back in with you protesting. He scolded how it wasn't safe for you to go out there alone. You looked at his worried face, and sighed. Taehyun looked sadder than ever and you felt bad for making him worried like that. You agreed to stay over at his house and he offered you to sleep in his bed. You refused and said that you would just sleep in the living room. Taehyun handed you some of his pajamas and you changed in the bathroom. The clothes smelled like him and you sighed. You hugged the clothes closer so you felt like he was hugging you. You were mad at him, but you were surprised that he wasn't acting petty. You fell asleep outside, by after a few hours of sleeping you woke up to a warm feeling surrounding you. You opened your eyes to see Taehyun holding you tight and sleeping beside you. You held him back smiling inhaling his sweet scent and feeling serene. In the morning, you apologized for you behavior last night and he just kissed you on the lips shutting you up.
"It's okay, I'm glad you were able to share your feelings with me." You looked at him, wondering if he was an angel or a human.

Huening Kai

He would be acting petty around the house after you two had a fight

He would be acting petty around the house after you two had a fight. You threatened him that if he did another thing to annoy you, you would leave the house. You were surprised when you heard him mutter under his breath
"Leave for all I care."
You were fed up with his behavior and stormed out of his house grabbing your bag and running out to the gates. You crouched down and felt tears forming around your eyes. You had said some harsh things to him but it hurt you that he said he wouldn't care if you left. You sniffled trying to blink back your tears. You froze when you heard footsteps behind you. Thinking it was Huening Kai, you got up and tried to walk away but he lifted you and carried you inside the house. He set you down to the couch and handed you a glass of water. You refused to look at him and he apologized for saying what he shouldn't have said. You looked down and tried to ignore him. Huening Kai pulled you in with his arms holding you tightly, apologizing repeatedly. You sighed in his shoulder and your tear sank into his shirt. He had to beg you to stay the night because he felt so bad on letting you go out alone and after a few minutes of convincing. You both fell asleep on the couch, cuddling each other so you would be cold. The next morning, you were awoken by something soft pressing against your forehead. You fluttered your eyes open and unintentionally flailed your arms and pulled down Huening Kai to your chest level. He yelped and made eye contact with you.
"Did you like how I woke you up today?"
You nodded and he smiled placing a small kiss on your lips.

| A/N |
Hiiii
I recently got really sick so yea :D
How did you like this chapter? If you liked it, please comment, vote, and maybe even add to your libraries! And Thank you all for almost 300 views !
It means a lot to me when people actually enjoy my low quality writing haha
Dm me for requests and I'll see you next week !
💜💜💜💜