Chapter 9: hospital

"Justin your ass isn't going anywhere until I know what the fuck happened" Camilla screams following me around.

Last night I came home from my date and Cam prepared everything. The food, movie and even all the blankets for our movie night but I haven't been myself after the date.

Cam wouldn't stop asking me about it so I locked myself up in my room and slept but the problem is...

Camilla won't let me drop the topic.

"I already told you nothing happened' I answer looking at myself in the mirror downstairs. I showered, brushed my teeth, put on some clothes and came downstairs for breakfast.

"bullshit I tell you that! Tell me now! I'm your best friend for fucks sake!" she says angry and very frustrated. I know I should tell her cause I want to tell somebody despaired, but I just want to forget.

I want everything to blow away on it's own. I feel guilty as hell about it.

Noah tries to make up for what he did to me and I block him out... I don't even let him speak!

Mister McCann wants to talk to me but every time he tries, I brush him of. Sure, he kidnapped me and wanted to force me to change in his clothes and wanted to force me to stay but I feel guilty for kissing him and then going on a date.

Then there is Caleb. He is perfect! Literally everything I look for in a man, he is my dream guy. He's funny, nice, social, polite to the people around him and has that gentleness in his body and voice that gets to me every time.

If somebody asked me to tell me what I look for in a guy, then it's all of that. It's Caleb.

But I'm an asshole! I kissed another guy right before our date.

Still the date was perfect like he is. We went to a nice normal restaurant with delicious food, after that he took me to a lake with a blanket and we watched the stars. He made me forget about the kiss and mister McCann for the whole night until he tried to kiss me.

Everything came back full force as I saw him leaning in slowly and I wanted to kiss him but something in my mind made me stop him.

After I stopped him, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Maybe I just should've let him kiss me. because now I feel really confused, mindless but over all guilty.

"Cam I really can't tell you right now" I say and my voice croaked but I quickly regained myself. Never be vulnerable.

Cam looks at me with worry before she nods her head.

"okay, sorry for going to far. If you want to talk I'm here" she says while she engulfs me in a much needed hug. I hug her back and almost let a tear fall, almost.

I need a company to run, there isn't place for sadness right now or guilt.

"I will go now" I inform her when I spot the cab outside. She nods her head pulling away from me smiling.

"you go tiger" she says making me chuckle just a little before I walk past her to the door. I open it and take one glance back at her and then close the door behind me while walking to the cab.

I step inside sighing frustrated. I notice the cab is not moving making my head shot up. He always drives away immediately?

When my eyes meet my chauffeur a gasp escapes my mouth.

My eyes widen and my breath hitches. I feel my body tense once our eyes meet in the rear-view mirror then the car moves on the road making me panic more. I can't escape now.

"after our talk yesterday, I thought it would be good for us to have another talk" he says smirking but keeping his eyes on the road.

My throat tightens at the voice he uses.