chapter 1: party at rickey's

"Justin! get your fine looking ass out of that damn office or I'm kicking this thing open" I hear yet another empty threat leave Camilla's mouth. like hell, I will.

currently, I'm sitting in my office busy with work while my dear friend bangs on my door.

"Cam I already told you that I'm staying here, I have way too much work I have to finish then to go clubbing for your entertainment" I calmly inform her.

"bullshit! I tell you that" I hear her scream. what will my co-workers think of her? does she have any clue how much of a fool she makes off herself? I won't be surprised if someone called security, not like it's my problem. she did it herself but at least it will entertain me if security escorts her out, she will yell and kick with all the power she has.

"just open the door, I promise I will stop trying to convince you to come with me" I hear her say. my eyes shot up from my papers eying the door with a raised eyebrow. I heard that fake excuse way too many times. I release a deep breath before grabbing the remote and unlocking my door. I sure as hell will regret this.

"finally," she says storming in my office "you really believed me?" she asks smiling like an idiot before walking to the chair across from my desk.

"of course not, it's just so my co-workers won't think I'm being murdered or stalked"  I chuckle eyeing the papers on my desk. I hear her sign before she nearly lets herself fall on my chair.

"Can you for once stop working? were going out my friend. who knows? maybe you will hook up with a nice slutty boy or girl and have the night of your life!" she exclaims wiggling her eyebrows still holding that irritating smile on her face. 

and you heard it right. I'm bi it's not a big thing. people like whoever they like.

"first..." I begin while leaning back in my chair looking her straight in the eyes. she just rolls her eyes. "here we go" she mumbles leaning back on the chair with her feet high in the air.

"I have much work that I need to finish. secondly, I like to sleep. Thirdly, I'm not ready to move on" I state fiddling with my fingers. last year hasn't been perfect for me. actually, it's been my worst year ever. only these last 9 months have been good.

"Hasn't anyone told you that after much bad shit, good shit happens? that's life! if someone goes through shit, then something amazing will happen later because everything needs balance" she says full with enthusiasm. ugh can't she just let me be depressed? her enthusiasm is irritating.

"there are many people that have so much shit in they're life and it never will be balanced well again. I can know cause I'm a lawyer" I answer in my it's-obvious voice.

"well, your job sucks," she says irritated. well, I'm also irritated with her! she stands up coming my way until she leans forward on my desk so our faces are inches away.

"Jay you are coming. Maybe you will even be coming in two ways tonight" she smirks while I gasp aloud. why is she always so... so... perverted.

"you are a monster" I growl under my breath making her laugh.

"common I know an amazing party where we can go to. It's at Rickey's house" she squeals.

Camilla has this weird obsession for that guy which I don't get, he's a total ass! sure, he's hot but that doesn't make up for his personality. He's a drug addict, drug dealer and some even say he's in a gang. I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest.

"that drug kid? no thanks" I fake a smile turning my gaze to my papers again.

"you mean hot stuff right? his sex is amazing! maybe I can make sure he will fuck you good, so you can finally move on from Noah" she happily tells me.