seventeen [edited]

[hello! yes, i know you've waited a long time for this and i thank you so much for having so much patience with me. this is my last year of highschool and i'm tryna get my future situated and all that other good stuff, and just found less and less time to write. so this is a quick lil filler for yall before i get real into  ;) thank you, and enjoy.]

_______________________________

isaiah 

snuggling up in the comfort of my own bed sheets and comforters was literally the best feeling ever. and i already felt great because i was still on my high, and because of the intimate moment nick and i shared in his car. 

everything felt so magical. i didn't want this feeling to go away. i haven't felt like this in a very long time, or probably ever. there was a permanent smile on my face as i reminisce when nick's hands were all over me, and when he placed kisses all over my neck and face. 

i giggled girlshly. it literally felt like a dream.

suddenly craving something to drink, i hopped out of my bed, slipped on my fuzzy moccasins, and left my room for a glass of iced tea.

walking down the hall, i had pass by the guest room where nick and bj were staying in, and my ears couldn't help but pick up deep laughter, and i already knew it belonged to nick. my feet had stopped walking and before i realized it, i was listening in on the conversation he was having. i heard bj's laughter downstairs which meant he was sprawled out on the couch still. 

and nick wasn't wearing any headphones because bj wasn't there with him.

then, i heard laughter. "oh my god, awwwww!" 

'either his friends have really high pitched voices, or that's a girl,' i thought to myself. after a few seconds more i frowned, already figuring out it was the latter.

"probably alycia." i muttered under my breath, walking down the stairs. my seemingly unstoppable smile was actually stoppable.

squeezing my short fingernails into the palms of my hands, i grew increasingly anxious on what about whatever nick said that was "cute". but i was not about to become nancy drew and try to figure it out.

all the doubts and negative thoughts began to rush back and flood my brain, making my high wear off. i shook my head as i grabbed the pitcher of sweetened iced tea and poured myself a glass.

"and after all that...wow." i mumbled bitterly. i absentmindedly swirled the brown liquid around, staring blankly at the distant wall, taking a long sip.

"man i wish this was alcohol." i muttered again, even though i thought most alcoholic drinks had a bitter taste. 

i wasn't sure if i was overreacting or overthinking, but i knew i was upset, and that was enough for me. it was as if that moment we shared, that sober moment, meant nothing to him. was it just in the heat of the moment? was it for kicks? was it just to fulfill his temporary urges? or whatever they are.  was it just to prove a point?

i shook my head again. i was making myself even more upset with all these different scenarios of what his intentions were, and what he plans to do next.

putting my glass in the sink, i walked back up the stairs and towards my room and have netflix or my tears put me to sleep. whichever came first.

however, i stopped dead in my tracks when i saw nick about to knock on my door. guessing he sensed a presence he glanced in my direction.