ten

tuhh, tenth chapter already, i'm excited, les' get it (weef's face in the mm is me rn).

----------------------

isaiah

slightly spinning in my chair, a mechanical pencil sat in between my teeth, trying to think of ideas to for this creative writing assignment.

we were focusing on perspectives and personification, and the teacher wanted us to focus on the perspective of an inanimate object and write about it. or something along those lines.

the hardest part to me when it came to these assignments, or writing anything at all, was trying to find what to write about in the first place and how to go about it.

it wasn't due until monday, but i wanted to get a headstart on it so i can relax and sulk in my own sorrow and loneliness for the rest of the weekend. i chuckled pitifully at my antisocial behavior.

i kept remembering what nick told me in the bathroom earlier. 

'i'a teach you'. his accent came through and it made me shiver in my seat just thinking about it.

the sun was gonna set real soon and not a word, or knock from him. i kind of thought that whole smoking thing was too good to be true. and to think he would actually do it.

i really am a dumbass nigga. serves me right for having hope, i thought mockingly.

i was home alone because luna decided to go out with some of her coworkers since it was friday and my mom had to work later than usual to make up taking some days off.

must be nice to go out on a friday night.

i swivelled some more in my chair trying to think of something, but after five minutes and me beginning to feel nauseous, i couldn't think of anything good enough that would get me inspired.

is this what writer's block is?

i got up from my chair and huffed aloud, closing my blinds and slipping on a pair of socks before going downstairs for some food and tv, my favorite combination. that might give me some inspiration.

i made it down the steps and went to freezer to warm up one of them frozen pizza things. or three. because one pizza was never enough for me. 

so i put them all in toaster oven and after about ten minutes, i took them out and put them all on one plate. grabbing some arizona tea from the fridge, plopped on my couch and turned the tv on, settling on some cartoon reruns.

saying my grace, i dug into my pizzas and watched some old episodes of fairly odd parents. not even five minutes, my doorbell decides to ring repeatedly. i groaned and got up from the couch with an attitude.

as i walked to the door, my pace got slower and all that irritation quickly left my body when i realized it might have actually been nick at the door after all.

increasingly nervous, i opened the door and of course, my instincts were correct.

nick stood on my doorstep with a thick black hoodie on his head, black joggers and off-white black air force one's.

i kept my head lowered. "hey.."

he kept his mouth shut and nodded his head upwards. he maneuvered through the doorway and made his way to my couch and took a seat on it. 

"get dressed." his voice cutting through the air and overpowering the animated voices on the tv screen. 

"uhh... okay.." i answered quietly. i walked towards the steps when his voiced stopped me.