My Brothers Bandmate|.Z.H.| REQUEST|

For McKennaMitchell1655

Plot: You and the boys are playing spin the bottle when you move into their house. Zach ends up kissing you.

Name: McKenna Avery

Boy: Zach

McKenna's POV

Hello, I'm Jack Avery's twin sister McKenna. I have been living with the Why Don't We boys for about 4 months now and it has been a blast. We mess around and wake each other up with harmless pranks. I'm kinda the reason Daniel's hair is now bleach blonde and Jack no longer has curls. The way that happened was because I had dyed Daniels hair a blonde color and he loved it on him, and with Jack, I had gotten a wig made that looks exactly like how he has his hair right now. Shaved, blonde and a little bit of lavender. That's all because of me. I am kinda the prankster of the house. Sometimes I work with Zach and that is why I had gained feelings for Zach. 

Though being the only girl in an all-boy house has some bad things, like not having a female to talk to about my problems, the gross smells, eating out almost every night and having no privacy from Jack asking me "have you found a boyfriend yet". The only decent thing is that when Gabbie and Lavender come over, I have somebody to talk to.  I'm never allowed to go on tours with the boys because of their manager so I just end up staying with Gabbie or my mom. It seems only girlfriends of the boys are allowed on tour, but I just shrug it off when it comes up.

Tonight we are having a big party for the boys because they are going on tour in 2 days. Why are we having it two days before they leave? Because there's alcohol involved. These boys go hard when it comes to drinking. So I join them because its the only time the boys hang out with me. When they had all come downstairs that night my eyes automatically went to Zach. My life has changed greatly thanks to him. He's made feel happy when he walks into the room I am in. 

"What is up chika," Jack said and laughs. He then messed up my hair. 

"Nothing idiot," I said and stood up and walked to the kitchen. As I walked into the kitchen I heard footsteps behind me. I walked faster and went to the fridge to grab a soda. When I stopped I felt somebody poke me. I turned around and saw Zach standing there.

"Heyyyy," he slurred.

"Already got a head start on the drinking huh Zachy," I giggled and opened my soda.

"Yea, the boys took too long to get ready. I got bored," he smiled and stepped closer to me.

"Oh really?" I smiled and took a drink and then walked past him and walked to the living room, "Just a heads up, Zach's already drunk."

"Why? How do you know? Did he try something on you? Did he try to kiss you?" Jack started to worry and grabbed my shoulders. 

"He was slurring his words and acting weird so go take care of him," I spoke and walked to the couch.

"Zachary it't time for spin the bottle," Corbyn said and Zach came running into the room. This kid I tell you.

"Yay let's play," Zach giggled and sat on the floor. We all sat in a circle and a few of the boys sisters joined us. A while went by and then it was zachs turn to spin. When he spun, it landed on me. This was awkward because Jack was glaring at Zach.

"Ooh, it landed on Kennaaa," Zach screeched and giggled. He got up and leaned over the bottle and so did I. I felt his soft lips on mine and we kissed. More than anybody else did. Jack pulled us apart and we both sat in our spots. Gabbie was sitting on the couch with Lavender and was smirking. She knew about my crush on Zach. Knowing that I just kissed my crush I began to blush. Jack was flipping out on Zach while I just sat their smiling. I looked at Zach and he was staring at me while staring.

After we finished the game we had all separated to go to bed. There was still a lot of drinking during the game to make it interesting but eventually Jack had passed out on the couch. Zach took me up to my room and had done something I didn't think he would. He kissed me again. As he pulled away he smiled.

"Look McKenna, I really like you. Jack just keeps getting in the way of what I want to say to you so I am gonna make this short and sweet. Will you please go out with me?" he asked sweetly.

"Of course Zach. I would love to," I said and kissed him again and slowly stepped into my room. That was the best night of my life.