Flirt |J.M| REQUESTED

for forevermyheartwillbe

boy: jonah

warnings: FLUFF AND FLIRTING. SWEARING. 

Name: Abby

Abby's POV

Tour was a fun place to be. Especially when you one of 2 girls with a bunch of boys. Those boys just so happened to be in a band called Why Don't We. They had just recently kicked off their 8 Letters Tour and had met me at the first show which was in Pheonix, Arizona. They had found me singing on the side of the street in the city and had randomly asked if I wanted to go on tour with them and sing a few songs on tour. I agreed because I needed something to do other than just sing on a corner. Plus this is a great opportunity for me to get my name out there with thousands of girls almost every day watching the boys perform, so why not have me perform too?

After the Las Vegas show, we had all gone back to the tour bus and sat on the couch. Next thing I knew, Jonah had set a glass of alcohol in my hand.

"What's this for?" I asked softly.

"Live a little come on. It will be so much fun," Jonah had spoken with the drunkest sounding voice. 

"Jonah your already drunk, please stop drinking. We don't need anything to happen," I said with worry in my eyes and tone of voice. 

"I'll be fine just as long as your with me," he said and pulled me over to the boys that were all drinking. 

"Heyyyy Abby," Daniel slurred out.

"Hi, you do realize you shouldn't be-" I started but Jonah covered my mouth.

"Shh stop being a mommm," Jonah slurred and played with my hair while he drank more.

"Yeah mom," Zach said and giggled. I looked over towards the couch and saw Tate sitting there and I quietly sighed. Tate had always been bossy when Jonah was around me. She hated the fact that I was around Jonah at times. 

"Jonie, can you come here and cuddle me?" Tate had asked.

"No I wanna play with the soft hair of this cute person," Jonah said and I saw Tate getting angrier and angrier. 

"But Jonie you're my boyfriend. So cuddle with me," she spoke and glared at me. 

"No, I don't like clingy and untalented people," Jonah said and the boys' eyes widened, "I like girls that don't just want me for fame and money, kinda like Abby."

"Woah Jonah I know you don't mean that," Jack spoke. He was the only sober boy on this bus. 

"No I do mean that ever since we saw Abby I fell in love with her, yeah I know its soon but I really do like her," Jonah said and smiled at me.

"Jonah, your dating Tate, go be with her," I said softly, I didn't want Tate to be upset with me and hate me. 

"I don't wanna date her anymore. I want you, Abby," Jonah spoke and kissed my lips. Tate had quickly got up and pushed Jonah away from me and punched me. 

"He is mine, you don't deserve a man or a life," Tate said and Jack quickly stood up. 

"Get off this bus right now, you are no longer allowed to be near any of us. Jonah doesn't love you anymore so get over it and get out. Unless you want me to call the cops," Jack spoke vigorously. 

"Fine, but this isn't the end of me," she said and stormed off the bus.

Later on in the evening I had a few more drinks and was all over Jonah. Unknowingly we were both sitting on the counter and we heard the counter break and jumped off. Daniel had soon pushed me away from Jonah and into Jacks' arms.

"Jonah's fat ass just broke the counter," Daniel said.

"Guys it wasn't just me," he said and then pulled me over, "this gorgeous lady was on my lap."

"Ooh she is gorgeous," Daniel said and Jonah started to get angry.

"Her ass is fucking amazing," Jonah said and kissed my neck softly.