Cheating |3/5 boys|

Quick AN before we get started. I will be trying to get 3 imagines/preferences out a month. My school got rid of internet at the school for our personal devices. I will mainly be updating after school. I'll be writing the imagines and preferences in a Google doc and copying them here so y'all can enjoy them. Hope you guys aren't mad at me for not updating often. Love y'all!

Jonah-

Jonah had been awfully busy lately. He kept telling you he was going to the studio. You wanted to surprise jonah by visiting him at the studio. When you got there you only saw four boys. Jonah was not there. He left 5 hours ago... where could he be?

"Guys have you seen jonah?" You asked quietly. The four boys quickly turned to you.

"You probably shouldn't be here..." Jack spoke.

"I was just bringing lunch... I asked your manager if I could and he said yeah," you spoke softly. You soon heard moans that sounded like jonah's and teared up quickly.

"Fuck babygirl your so much better than y/n" you heard jonah moan.

"Wow... what great people you guys are. Knowing hes engaged and letting him cheat," you said and took the ring off and walked out.

Soon after that jonah tried calling you. He was worried on why he found your ring at the studio. All you did was text him saying how much you hated his lying and cheating ass.

Daniel-

Daniel was never the kind of guy you think would cheat. But he did cheat. Repeatedly. He would often do it right in front of you and then slap you when you asked him about it. This time he had come home with messy hair and hickey's all over his neck.

You had quickly looked at him and teared up. Every emotion came flying out of your small body. You started to break and crack. It was all his fault.

"Daniel I can't do this anymore..." you said and grabbed a bag and walked to the door.

"Good because the only reason I came home was to break up with you, slut," he said. You quickly ran out of the house. You wanted to tell him what you'd been hiding but he would say it wasn't his. You had been pregnant for 4 months... you never told him anything.

Corbyn-
Corbyn and Christina had been going steady for 2 years now. Corbyn had been getting tired of being so far away from his girlfriend.

Christina had wanted to break off the relationship multiple times. The boys kept messaging her that he was getting closer and closer to another girl. That other girl just so happened to be Christina's childhood friend, y/n. Y/n had no idea that Corbyn had a girlfriend. When she asked him about it he always replied with a no.

Soon enough y/n and Corbyn were spending every night together laying in the same bed naked after having sex. They built a relationship through sex. But one night Christina had come to visit Corbyn and walked into his room seeing them asleep naked. She noticed who the girl was and quickly slapped Corbyn.

"You cheating asshole!" She yelled and had woken y/n up. Y/n looked at christina and corbyn.

"W-wait.... Corbyn you lied to me?! You said you were single!" Y/n yelled while tearing up. Y/n had fallen in love with Corbyn. Corbyn had fallen out of love with Christina and into love with y/n. Christina and y/n never got mad at each other. They got mad at themselves for not contacting each other sooner. Maybe none of this would have happened.