Daniel Imagine #1

You and Daniel had been married for 2 years now. Since you had gotten married at such a young age, you soon figured out that you didn't want a kid just yet. If you did have a kid you would either name it Vanessa, if it was a girl or Daniel for a boy. Daniel was always so busy with the band so you never had time to do IT. 

Y/N's POV

Daniel was out with the guys yet again, nobody could get him away from the boys not even if I wanted to cuddle.

Tonight was different though. He came home with a huge smile on his face.

"Babe, we got into Atlantic Records for good!" He yelled.

"Oh my god!! Congrats baby!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We should do something to celebrate," he said.

"Should we go out?" I asked.

"Nope, I think that we should just stay in... and do something fun," he said smirking and then winked at me afterward. 

"Dani!! You are thinking about that?" I said in shock.

"Babe we have been married for 2 years and I want this so badly," he said. You see we have always been waiting for him for this. Not on me. I was ready for it all.

"Are you sure your ready?" I asked him cautiously. All he did was nod and smile.

"Please babe," He said begging me.

"Sure," I said. And then he carried me upstairs into our room and started kissing me passionately. 

*sometime later*

We were both breathing very heavily and cuddling. I never knew he had this in him.

"Dani that was amazing," I said still breathing heavily.

"It was all you baby," he said smiling.

"Shit we didn't use a condom..." I said. His face was scared.

"We will get through this together," he said kissing my forehead.