Tour Love |J.M|REQUESTED|

Sorry that this is so short. I ran out of time to be on my Chromebook. 

Name: Yoana

Boy: Jonah

For: dreamyPotterGirl

Plot: Sexual but mostly cute

Yoana's Pov

Jonah had invited me on tour with him. I, being the girl I am, accepted the invite. The rest of the boys didn't quite know Jonah and I were dating. Honestly, it was a good thing. Jack is my brother. The only reason why I met Jonah in the first place. I am quite young, 18 to be exact. But Jonah makes me happy and I love him so much. I quickly got on my flight and flew out to where their show was. This tour they were staying in hotel rooms. So I could room with Jonah since he was all alone. I quickly went to Jonah's room before I could see Jack. I went into the room and Jonah was sitting on his phone.

"Hey bro," he spoke thinking I was one of the boys.

"Did you just bro me?" I asked and he quickly turned around.

"Baby! You made it. I thought you were Jack. He texted me saying he was coming in here," Jonah spoke. My eyes widened. 

"Where should I hide?" I asked. He pointed to a storage closet that had his clothes in it. I quickly ran into the storage closet and hid there. I heard Jack's voice and heard him coming closer to the closet. 

"Bro you don't need to go in there," Jonah spoke.

"What are you hiding a girl in there?" Jack laughed.

"No, just all of my clothes are in there and also some gifts from fans," Jonah spoke.

"So then it should be alright if I went in there," Jack said and opened the door. At this point, I was hidden in Jonah's clothes. Jonah peeked behind Jack's shoulder and smiled.

"I'm gonna take this sweatshirt," Jack said grabbing the one that I had been wearing.

"No! I was gonna wear that one! Come on man, that is my shirt let go," Jonah argued with Jack. I quickly slipped the sweater off and was left in just a bra and short shorts. Jack took the sweatshirt and walked out of the room.

I quickly got out of the clothes and tried hiding my chest. Jonah smirked at me and smiled.

"You look hot," Jonah had said. He quickly pulled me closer to him. 

"Babe you have a show in 1 hour," I spoke.

"That can wait, I haven't seen you in months," he spoke and kissed my neck. I moaned softly and smiled. He got even more turned on. I could feel it. I slowly rose my leg and put my knee up to his erection. He moaned loudly. He quickly pulled away from me when he heard knocking on the door. He looked through the peephole and saw Jack there. He looked at me and sighed. He quickly pushed me into the bathroom and Jack stepped into the room. He saw me slightly and sighed.

"Is she why you have a girls sweatshirt in your closet?" Jack asked and groaned.

"She was wearing it when you came in the first time," Jonah said.

"Jack, your manager said I could come along. Everybody else's rooms are full. Jonah offered for me to stay in here," I spoke. Jack glared at me and pointed to the door.

"Get out. Go to my room," he spoke.

"No! I am staying here whether you like it or not!" I yelled at him and hugged Jonah.

"Don't tell me you two are dating!" he yelled.

"We are! And you and nobody will break us up!" I yelled back and cuddled my head into his chest. Jack grabbed my arm.

"GO! Now," he demanded. And I refused to move. I pushed his arm off of my arm and held onto Jonah more. I couldn't handle leaving Jonah again. Although Jonah still had an erection, I was pressed against him tightly. I only wanted Jonah. Nobody else.

"Just please Jack, let her and I be happy," Jonah begged, "she's in good hands and won't be hurt. I promise."

"Fine," Jack finally agreed.