↳ F ↲

Song-i had stayed at the hospital for two weeks before finally being discharged. Song-i was given a wheelchair and a pair of crutches. She wheeled herself to Jimin's car and he helped her get inside.

Jimin wanted Song-i to remember so he decided to take her to places they went to before e accident. First place was the park.

Song-i wheeled herself while Jimin walked close by.

"Jimin, what did we do before my accident?" Song-i asked.

"We did a lot of dates, movie nights, game nights, and we always came here." Jimin said smiling.

Song-i did not know what happened on those dates but she wanted to get to know Jimin, again.

"Jimin, how'd we meet?"

"Ha, I remember like it was yesterday. We were nine years old, you were playing with the boys. You weren't like the other girls who loved playing dress up or with dolls. I guess that's what made me fall for you," Jimin said, looking at Song-i.

"I had asked you if you wanted to play tag and you said yes and ever since then we did everything together." Jimin smiled remembering the stupid things he and Song-i did.

Jimin looked in front of him and saw a tree, their tree.

Jimin looked at Song-i and was about to say something but saw that she was staring at the tree.

She moaned in pain, her head was pounding.

A few seconds later, she stood up and walked toward the tree.

"Our initials we added on the first day of fifth grade." Song-i smiled and looked to see Jimin with tears in his eyes.

"Y-you remember?" Jimin asked.

Song-i nodded with a smile on her face.

Song-i stood up slightly, Jimin ran to her and kissed her lips.

They both missed each other so much.

"I love you Song-i."

"I love you Jimin."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Thank you for reading!! I'm sorry if there are grammar and spelling mistakes :)