↳ Y ↲

Jimin couldn't believe it. He recalled his phone call with a nurse from the hospital.

"Hi, this is Nurse Jung from the Seoul Hospital. Is this Park Jimin?"

Jimin's palms were sweaty, he was nervous and anxious.

"Yes this is him. Is something wrong?" Jimin asked, wiping his sweaty hands on his sleeve.

"I'm here to tell you Ms. Kim was in an accident and is on her way here. We'll need you to come here so we can ask some questions."

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay-"

Jimin froze. I can't lose you. Jimin thought.

Jimin drove quickly to the hospital. When he got there, he saw the medics carrying Song-i.

He ran to them.

"Sir, can you please back up please?" One of the men asked.

"She's my girlfriend, what happened?" Jimin asked, his eyes never leaving your figure.

"We need to save her, please go inside and talk to a nurse." The men left and Jimin ran inside.

"I'm Mr. Park. I'm here for Ms. Kim."

Jimin's eyes were puffy and red. He was scared, scared to never see Song-i again.

"Oh Mr. Park. I need to ask a few..."

Jimin was numb, his hearing was muffled, he wanted to go back in time.

Don't leave me, baby.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Thank you for reading!! I'm sorry if there are grammar and spelling mistakes :)