↳ O ↲

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook got a call from Jimin. The boys were heartbroken, they grew up with Song-i and always supported Jimin and Song-i's relationship.

"How is she?" Namjoon asked, placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Shes doing a lot better, her leg is the only thing broken." Jimin said.

The four boys waited to hear about Song-i. Jimin was impatient, he kept looking up to see if a doctor was coming. And finally, a doctor came.

"Family for Kim Song-i."

Jimin quickly stood up and ran to the doctor.

"Is she awake? Can I see her?" Jimin asked.

Yes but she does-"

Jimin ran to Song-i's room and opened the door. She was on the gurney flipping through the channels on the tv.

"Baby!" Jimin yelled. He ran to her and hugged her.

He was surprised she didn't hug back. He pulled away and saw Song-i's frightened figure.

"W-who are you?"

Jimin's heart broke. He wanted to cry but held it in. His friends had barged in the room, breathless.

"Jimin, she can't remember." Jungkook said.

"Who are you people?" Song-i said.

"I'm Jungkook. This is Namjoon, Taehyung, and your boyfriend Jimin."

Song-i was less scared since they knew her but she couldn't believe she had a boyfriend.

"I was gonna propose to her." Jimin mumbled.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Thank you for reading!! I'm sorry if there are grammar and spelling mistakes :)