↳ O ↲

Jimin and Song-i had gone back to their inseparable state. Song-i was either at Jimin's house or Jimin at Song-i's.

Jimin had decided to cook dinner for Song-i, as a thank you. Song-i was on her way to visit her family, she needed to catch up her mom and sister on her life.

"Where's Jimin?" Song-i's mother asked.

"He's back at home, he wasn't feeling well." Song-i said taking a seat at the dining table.

"I'll make some chicken soup for him." Song-i's mother walked to the kitchen and began preparing the soup.

"Hey mom, where's Jennie?" Song-i asked, making her way to the kitchen.

"She's out with her fiancé, she said hi and left you a gift. It's in your old room." Song-i's mother said.

Song-i went to her old room, she saw a long rectangle box with a bag on the bed. She opened the box. There was a lavender colored dress with a note.

'Hey Song-i!

   I'm sorry I couldn't see you, I'm out with my fiancé, Jackson. I wanted to ask you if you'd be one of my bridesmaids. I left a dress and some accessories for you. Try them on and let me know :)
                                  Love, Jennie ♡'

Song-i was so happy for her sister, she immediately texted her saying she'll be apart of the wedding.

Meanwhile Jimin was deciding what to make for Song-i and he wanted to add something in but had no ideas.

"Soup, ramen, oh come on, ah, steak it is!" Jimin closed the book, grabbed his keys, and drove to the store for the ingredients.

After the short trip to the store, Jimin rushed home since Song-i would be back soon.

Song-i looked at her phone. 5:13pm. She had to get home so she could check on Jimin.

"Mom, I have to get going. Thank you for the soup." Song-i said hugging her mother.

"No problem, tell Jimin I hope he gets better." Song-i's mother said.

Song-i grabbed the container of soup and her new dress and opened the front door.

"Love you Song-i!" Song-i's mom yelled.

"Love you too mom!" Song-i smiled and got in her car.

After an hour, Song-i arrived home. She unlocked her front door and saw Jimin standing with flowers.

"Jimin, what's this?" Song-i asked surprised.

"I wanted to thank you for forgiving me." Jimin said and kissed Song-i's lips.

Song-i placed her gift and the soup on the counter and followed Jimin to the dining table.

Their dinner was filled with laughter, conversations of the future, and so much more. They both were happy they were back together and didn't plan on letting go but the world had different plans.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Thank you for reading!! I'm sorry if there are grammar and spelling mistakes :)