↳ T ↲

Since Jimin and Song-i were now back to hanging out with each other, people at school gave them weird looks so they told everyone through social media that they were friends.

Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, and months turned to a year. Jimin was patient with Song-i, he loved her and was willing to wait however long it took. But he was ready to ask out Song-i again. So he called her.

"Hey Song-i, do you want to go on a date with me?" Jimin asked.

"Sure Chim." Song-i smiled.

"I'll pick you up at 6." Jimin said.

"Okay, see you soon. Bye." Song-i hung up and screamed excitedly.

She forgave Jimin a couple weeks ago but was wondering what to say. She finally was gonna have the love of her life back.

Song-i had looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:56pm, she ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

She picked out jeans and matched it with a red crop top. Jimin and Song-i were the type to never go on formal dates, they liked casual ones better.

By the time she was ready, it was 5:59pm. She grabbed her shoes and a bag and waited for Jimin.

A couple seconds, the doorbell had rung. She opened the door and saw Jimin holding a picnic basket and flowers.

Jimin smiled, "These are for you." Song-i smiled and took them, placing them in a water filled vase.

"Ready?" Jimin asked. Song-i nodded.

They decided to have a picnic at the park. They ate, talked, and laughed. They laid on the blanket, Song-i laying on top of Jimin.

"Jimin I wanted to say that I forgive you." Song-i said looking up at the stars. Jimin sat up a bit and looked at Song-i. She looked back at him, Jimin was leaning in until both of their lips touched.

Jimin pulled away and smiled at Song-i.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Thank you for reading!! I'm sorry if there are grammar and spelling mistakes :)