↳ E ↲

After the day Song-i found Jimin with Hana, she changed her locker location, dressed in dark clothes, and wore no make up. No one, not even Jimin, noticed her. She even was careful leaving and entering her own apartment which was pretty difficult since they had lived right next to each other.

Meanwhile, Jimin was looking everywhere for Song-i, it was like she had disappeared. He didn't even know that Song-i knew about him and Hana.

Hana would always come up to Jimin and force her lips on his but he always pushed back. This angered Hana so much that she needed to find Song-i so she could ruin her life but with Song-i's "new" look, she couldn't find her.

The students were finally on winter break. Jimin and Song-i did different things.

In the first week on the fourth day, Jimin had invited Hana over to relieve some stress but soon regretted it right after. The rest of his break was filled with him calling, texting, and asking friends about Song-i. They're friends hadn't heard from her either.

Song-i had spent the first week on the fourth day hearing Hana's moans and stupid giggles. She didn't know what to do but cry. She felt so hurt and broken, how could a sweet guy do this? And that's when Song-i had made a decision, she stopped crying and cleaned her dirty, messy apartment. She needed to rebuild herself so the rest of her winter break she worked out, ate healthy, and caught up with friends she hadn't talked to in weeks.

"Song-i you're here! Let's go get a table." Song-i's friend, Mina said.

Mina and Song-i had grown up with each other and always shared things with one another so Song-i not talking to Mina for two weeks was something new and worried Mina a lot.

"Tell me what's new. Jimin has been looking for you, let me text him-" Song-i quickly interrupted, "No! Please don't! I need to talk to him and I need to catch you up on some things."

Shedding a few tears here and there, Mina finally caught up on Song-i's life. Mina was shocked since she knew Jimin for most of her life. She was disappointed in Jimin's actions and wanted to hurt him but Song-i would never allow that.

"Okay, I won't text him but you haven't talked to him in three weeks, you need to talk to him at some point. He's been asking us about you, he's worried." Mina said.

"Well before I talk to him, I have to change back to my old locker." Song-i said, sipping her cola.

"You've been at school?!" Mina asked playfully mad.

"Yup, the girl dressed in dark clothes." Song-i laughed.

She laughed, for the first time in a long time, Song-i laughed.

"Oh my god! That's why you're always in class early!" Mina said laughing.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Thank you for reading!! I'm sorry if there are grammar and spelling mistakes :)