1 - Holla

Lydia Martin. The first person to become my friend here at Beacon Hills. You could say our friendship was inevitable with me being Allison's cousin, but I think what really tied our friendship over is that I wore a leather jacket from a French designer that my mother was friends with. Lydia was practically drooling when I walked through the school hallway next to Allison. She didn't even ask my name. Her finger was pointed at my jacket and she said "We're best friends now." 

        My death took a hard toll on Lydia. At the time, she didn't really know about the supernatural. Scott didn't really give her the specifics of how I died. All she was told was that Matt Daehler had gone crazy at the police station and I died doing what I did best, protecting my friends. I was there when Scott told Lydia. It was weird. One minute I was feeling myself slip away from the world, slipping away from Stiles, and then an hour later, I was staring at my dead body on the floor of the station. Stiles was sobbing off to the side with his dad hugging him so tightly I wasn't sure how he was breathing.

        That's when I learned that I got my wish of being invisible when I was younger. Backt then, I thought it would be so cool to be able to move around everyone without being seen. Now, I realize how terrible it actually is. No one can hear me. No one can see me. The first twenty four hours that I realized I was a ghost, I spent the whole time screaming at Stiles and my cousin Allison to see me. As the days ticked by, I began to learn all the things I can do now that I am dead. I can easily transport from one place to another in a blink of eye. Every time, I would find out something new I would go to tell someone, but none of them could hear me. 

        My funeral was okay. Everyone was crying. I was crying. Uncle Chris was even crying. Maybe it was the fact that Aunt Victoria just died, too, or because I was like a daughter to him. After the death of my parents, Uncle Chris immediately took me in. He flew out to France to get me ready for coming back with him to live in Beacon Hills. 

        Scott blamed himself for my death. It wasn't his fault. I've told him multiple times, but, of course, he never hears me. I jumped in front of the bullet because I was protecting him. I didn't think twice when I saw Matt pull the trigger. I just did what I always do. I always protect my friends. We're a family.

X

        Being a ghost does have a few advantages. I can be with my friends at all times, but the downfall is that I can't communicate with them or be seen. It sucks. I'm here, yet they don't know that. I know everything, too. I am always overhearing conversations that I shouldn't be or listening in when Stiles learns new information. Like, how Derek was taken and that's why we are all in Mexico now. 

        All of them split up. Malia Tate, who is a were-coyote, and Kira, a thunder kitsune, are already in the club. Scott is on his own, while Lydia and Stiles are about to go make the negotiation. I decided to hang with Lydia and Stiles. 

        "This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles comments, looking around the town. 

        Lydia presses her lips in a line. "It's not the town, it's the plan."

         I stand on the other side of Stiles, silently agreeing with Lydia. It's not the greatest plan they have ever come up with. They probably should have thought it over more instead of just jumping head first into the first plan they come up with. 

        "What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles asks her.

        "Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with." Lydia's head snaps towards Stiles. "You're aware of that, right?"