32 - Burrito on a Pizza

The alarm on Stiles' phone blares from the end table by his bed. Blindly, I reach out for the phone behind me, patting thin air until I slam my fingers against the edge of the table. I groan at the pain in my fingers before I continue to stretch for the phone, too lazy to actually turn around and grab it. 

Stiles groans from the noise and rolls away from me. Finally, my fingers make contact with his phone. I grab it and bring to my face, shutting off the alarm. Every part of me wants to stay in bed a little bit longer. Sadly, we have to be at the school earlier because he has practice and we are driving Malia. 

By the time I'm all dressed and ready to go, I walk out of the upstairs bathroom to find Stiles is still asleep in his bed. I tilt my head back, groaning. I should have jumped on him when his alarm went off. I walk back to his bed, checking the time on his phone. We have about twenty minutes before we need to be at the school.

"Stiles," I shake his shoulder, partially leaning on the bed. "You have to get up." 

A soft groan floats off of his lips as he continues to sleep. I shake his shoulder harder while climbing on the bed on my knees. 

"Stiles!" I poke his face. 

"Hmm?" Stiles hums in response, sleepily. His eyes are still shut and the comforter is pulled up to his chin. 

"You have to get up. You have an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?" I shake his shoulder for the third time. "Do you have any idea how long I  have wanted to watch you play a game and actually be able to make a big deal about it in the bleachers? It's not a good game unless I annoy several people in the stands from cheering you on."

Stiles reaches out from under the covers to grab my hand to stop me from shaking him anymore. He mumbles something under his breath, incoherently. 

I groan, loudly, "Stiles!" 

At this rate, he will be getting to practice late and Coach will not be pleased about that. Coach will just make him practice harder. 

"And I promised Malia that we would drive her to school early, so she can get more studying in for her math test." I poke his side. "You know, that one that determines whether or not she's going to be a senior with us next year." 

Stiles doesn't respond. I lean back on my heels, slightly annoyed that he won't wake up. I grab his left arm and force Stiles to roll over on his back. I lean over his body, grabbing his face in my hands. I press my lips to his. 

After a few seconds of waking up, Stiles begins to kiss me back and his own hands cup my face. He pulls back with a surprised look on his face. "What- What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

I crack a smile. My upper torso is held up by my arms on either side of his head. "I don't care." I lean back down to press my lips to his. One of Stiles' hands slides through my hair, urging me closer. I slip out of his grasp a little bit. "You really do need to get up, though."

"Five more minutes?" Stiles' eyes flicker down to my lips before moving back to my eyes.

"Just five- Ah!" I burst out laughing when Stiles grabs the sides of my waist and pulls me over his body. Before my back can hit the bed, Stiles reconnects our lips. 

"Carter? Carter!" 

I turn my head to the left to see Malia waving her graded test in the air. A large grin is present on her face while pinching the paper between her forefingers and thumbs. Kira angles her head in my direction, glancing at Malia in the desk in front of her.