37 - Epilogue

A smile slides on my face at the sight of Mr. Stilinski and Stiles hugging each other in the sheriff's office. Stiles was a little worried how his dad was going to react, but he immediately pulled him into a hug. 

"Dad, you smell terrible." Stiles mumbles against his dad's shoulder.

"Yep. You do, too." His dad remarks.

A soft giggle floats off of my lips.

Mr. Stilinki opens their hug enough to outstretch an arm towards me. He waves at me to join them with his hand. "Come here."

A little too excited, I close the distance between us and nestle myself against Stiles' chest while wrapping an arm around the both of them. 

Mr. Stilinski closes the hug again. "I'm just so glad you're both safe." He pulls back enough to let his arms fall of us. "Hey, what do you say we get out of here, get something to eat while we discussing you moving in with us?"

My eyes widen, "Wait, what?"

Mr. Stilinski break into a grin. "Argent and I talked about him leaving and I said that we'd take you in since you mainly stay there anyways."

"Oh, my God!" I breathe. I surge forward and wrap my arms back around Mr. Stilinski, happily. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"You're welcome." Mr. Stilinski keeps one arm around my shoulders, leading me towards the door. "So, how about some food?"

"Great. I'm starving." Stiles tries to follow us to the door. A loud clanking noise sounds throughout the room.

I look over my shoulder to see Stiles handcuffed to the desk. I nearly burst out laughing at the sight. 

Stiles gawks at the back of his father's head. "Yo, Daddy?" He points to the silver handcuff around his wrist. 

"What's your favorite food?" Mr. Stilinski asks, ignoring his son.

I crack a smile. "Uh, let's go with pizza this time."

We walk out of the office, leaving Stiles behind. 

"Hey! Dad?" Stiles calls out from the office. "Bring me back a slice?"

"God, I love you." Stiles presses his lips to mine for a kiss. 

I wrap my hand around his neck, keeping him from pulling away. I kiss him back with a smile on my lips. His hands slide up to my cheeks, cupping them gently. 

"I love you, too." I grin.

A knock sounds at the door and we take a step back away from each other. The door swings open and Mr. Stilinski steps inside with the final box held in his hands. 

"Thank you." I grab the box of books out of his hands and carry it over to the book shelf in the wall. Once I set it down, I turn around with a massive smile on my face. "Thank you again."

"I figured you should have just moved in here instead of having all of your things at Lydia's when you're here ninety-five percent of the time." Mr. Stilinski states. He looks over to his son. "Now, I know that you actually sleeping in your own bed will last about two hours once you're sure I'm asleep and then one of you will sneak into each other's bed, so-"

My cheeks burn a shade of red as I share a guilty look with Stiles. Mr. Stilinski knows us too well.

"Let's just pretend that you'll be sleeping in here every night." Mr. Stilinski sighs.

Stiles gives him a thumbs up. "You got it." He laughs. 

Mr. Stilinski looks at both of us, "Okay, well, I'm going to get ready for my shift at work." He nods before exiting my new bedroom. 

I plop down on the full sized bed in the room. I shoot a large grin at my boyfriend. "How's it going, roommate?" 

XXXX

THE END. 

This story has officially ended, but it will BEGIN in January. I'm excited to be able to write about Carter and Stiles when they first met. They have a very cute and playful relationship as you have seen in this story, but just wait until you see them in the prequel. 

Speaking of which, I'm going to have to think of some title for the prequel. If you have any ideas that play off of this title, feel free to send them my way.

It's going to be a lot of fun to write about Carter when Allison is actually still alive. This, also, means that I'll be writing about Carter finding out about the supernatural somehow.

Question: What do you want to happen in the prequel?

So, yeah!