Prologue

Scott and Stiles walk ahead of me, filling the sidewalk up, like they would always do. I follow behind them, listening to them talk about how they can't wait to start playing lacrosse again. I roll my eyes, yet secretly enjoying that they will get a somewhat break from the supernatural. They deserve. They always work so hard. A smile creeps up on my face as I watch Stiles' hands wave around, spastically.

        They walk up the driveway to Scott's house. Scott twirls his keys on his pointer finger while listening to Stiles talk about the new freshman, who he can't allow to beat him to get on the lacrosse team. I squeeze through the gap in the door before it can shut. I lead the way up to his room.

        "I'm so tired of all of this homework." Scott throws his backpack to the ground, no doubt not going to do any homework tonight.

        Stiles plops himself down in the desk chair. "I can barely keep up with it. We finally get a break from the supernatural and teachers decide to slam us with homework."

        I sit down on Scott's bed. I know that both of them would prefer tons of homework than having to fight against the supernatural. After everything that happened with Aiden and Allison, they all just need to get away for a vacation. Allison's death took a hard toll on all of them, but mostly Scott. I would come by his house every once and a while only to see him crying over his girlfriend. I just wanted to hug him, to be able to comfort him.

        Stiles' gaze goes towards the window, his face blank. I push myself off of the bed, closing the distance between the two of us. My right hand rests on his shoulder. He doesn't even notice. A sigh escapes his mouth and he covers his mouth with one hand.

        Scott notices the sudden change of mood. "You alright?"        

        Stiles shakes his head, still staring out of the window. "A week from tomorrow will be a year."

        The atmosphere quickly becomes heavy with sad and empty emotions. Tears gather in my eyes and I step backwards away from my boyfriend. Scott falls down on his bed, head falling into his hands.

        "Guys, it's okay." I hold back my tears.

        "I miss her so much." Scott says. "Even her sarcastic attitude that she never laid up on."

        Stiles runs a hand through his hair, messing it up. "You know, I still have nightmares from the night she died, when she died in my arms. The dream is the same every night." A tear slips down his cheek. "I see her try to protect everyone- that's what she always does. I still see Matt pull the trigger- he was going to shoot you, except she jumped in front of you. All I can do is watch her fall to the ground, life slipping away from her as I lay on the ground paralyized. When I finally get feeling again, I scoop her up in my arms just like that night. I always scream at her, begging for her not to leave me, whispering over and over again that I love her-" Stiles breaks down in tears.

        I wipe my tears away with the back of my hands over and over again. Stiles shakes with sobs with his face buried in his hands. Scott walks over to him, comforting his best friend. I stumble backwards until the back of my knees hit the bed. I hate this. I hate seeing Stiles like this. I hate seeing all of my friends like this. They all took it hard, harder than Allison's death.

        "It's gonna be okay." I whisper to the two of them.

        "I can't do this without her." Stiles cries. His eyes are all puffy and red. Even his chin quivers a little. "I- I don't know what to do-"

        "I'm so sorry." I cry.

        Neither of them look my way. How could they? They don't even know I'm here. Everyday, I follow the two of them around, hoping that one day they will see me or hear me. They never do. I shouldn't be suprised.

        I am dead, after all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OH MY GOD! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. I literally just came up with it about a few hours ago. If you haven't figured out, she's the girl that died in Stiles' arm. How different is this story?! I'm in love, I swear. Did anyone expect it to go this way?

I had no plans on posting this yet. I don't want to wait. I don't think I can wait. I did just come up with this, which means I don't have everything planned. I need your help on some things.

First, I don't have a name for her yet. Normally, a name just clicks in my mind, but it hasn't yet. So, think of a name for me! Preferably not your own name.

Second, should she be related to someone? If so, who and why? And, she's human so don't say Derek.

Oh, and I am not starting it right away. I'm busy with my other stories and I'm sure you'll get random updates every once in a while, but please be patient.

So, yeah!