CHAPTER 13

Y/N'S POV
I head towards Sana's room, she's at her bed covered totally... She's really upset, and I just made it worst with such meaningful words... Damn, words can really hurt. Sometimes even more than an actual punch...

-Y/N: Sana?
-Sana: Go away!
-Y/N: Oh c'mon, aren't you going to look at me? (pulls the blanket and smiles)

-Y/N: Sana?-Sana: Go away!-Y/N: Oh c'mon, aren't you going to look at me? (pulls the blanket and smiles)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Sana: The world is ending... (sobs)
-Y/N: What? (confused)
-Sana: I would almosy assume that you just smiled at me...
-Y/N: Did I? (pretends not to know)
-Sana: What do you want anyways? Can't you leave me alone?
-Y/N: I'm just checking on you... I know that it must be hard for you to marry someone thag you don't like...
-Sana: You don't really know since you don't have to do it... (sighs)
-Y/N: I can actually feel how it is through your eyes, you look really upset, this is not the Sana that I know... Well, to be honest, you have been weird since I returned back with you... (rolls your eyes)
-Sana: I have my reasons... (sobs)
-Y/N: I know you do... And I'm sorry for being so cold and rude with you, oh and I'm also sorry about what I said before... I didn't mean it... (looks down)
-Sana: If you didn't mean it, then... Hug me, I need it... (pouts)

Ugh, I really hate this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ugh, I really hate this... It's so embarrassing, her dad is against this, and she has a fiance... But how am I supposed to say no to her?

-Y/N: (sighs) Okay... Come here...
-Sana: (runs to my arms) I can't believe you actually said yes! (hugs me tighter)
-Y/N: It's just because I think that you really need it, after all I want you to know that I'm here for you, and that I always be...
-Sana: (tearing up) Y/N...
-Y/N: What? Why are you starting to cry again? (confused)
-Sana: You are the reason why this is even more complicated... (sighs)
-Y/N: Why?
-Sana: You wouldn't understand, but I'm okay if you are by my side, so keep your promise, okay?
-Y/N: I will, but... Would you smile first to me?
-Sana: (blushes) W-What? (smiles)

 Would you smile first to me? -Sana: (blushes) W-What? (smiles)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Y/N: that's the Sana I know...
-Sana: (sighs) You are an idiot you know? (chuckles) But I'm so happy to have you here... I really dont want to get married with him... (looks down)
-Y/N: (pats her head) We didn't try looking for another option...
-Sana: (hopeful) What?
-Y/N: If you don't want to marry him, just don't do it... You need to choose by your own who do you want and you deserve to be happy... (sighs) I've decided that as your secretary, I will support you... And I'll help you to get rid of this shit... (smiles)
-Sana: (smiles) Y/N... Ah, I want a hug again! Like seriously~
-Y/N: That's abusing, don't you think, Mrs. Minatozaki? (jokes)
-Sana: Ugh, I had to try at least... (srughs and turn around)

I then approach her and backhug her, I don't know exactly what am I doing... But now I'm sure that I'll help her, for the first time... I won't follow her dad's order. After all I have always been against arrangements...

SANA'S POV
Yah, yah, yah, yah... Y/N is actually back hugging me, please someone, tell me this is not a dream... And he said not to marry Taehyung, why is he like this so suddenly?!

-Y/N: We'll look for a solution, just leave it to me... I'll impress you, I'm a better secretary than what you think... (proud)
-Sana: I'm really expecting you to stop this, but somehow I'm scared of my dad... (smiles)
-Y/N: You don't need to be scared, I know some things that might help us to stop this... We have options, we just need to be fast...
-Sana: What do we know?
-Y/N: I'm almost sure that Taehyung doesn't want to marry you... I don't blame him tho... (teasing)
-Sana: Hey! You are so mean~ (pouts)
-Y/N: Well, what I meant is that he'll probably help us to stop this if we ask him to...
-Sana: In that case, my mom is also against this... (smiles) I guess it's everyone against my dad and Taehyung's dad...
-Y/N: That's how it is... (thinking) there must be something we can do to stop the wedding... Wait a moment, it's a wedding!
-Sana: We got that, Y/N...
-Y/N: Then... How would you stop a wedding?
-Sana: Hmm, I guess that if one of them has a lover, everything gets troublesome and they stop the wedding (srughs) Why, are you planning to stop my wedding? (smirks)
-Y/N: Should we look for a lover for Taehyung then? (thinking)
-Sana: You know, there's an easier way... The secretary-
-Y/N: Jihyo?! Jihyo as the lover... I don't think it would work...

-Sana: I wasn't talking about Jihyo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Sana: I wasn't talking about Jihyo... (rolls her eyes)
-Y/N: Jihyo mentioned that Taehyung only cares about hanging with his friends, maybe we can use one of his friends and it would make sense...
-Sana: Well, yeah... So, how are we going to contact them?
-Y/N: I'll write Jihyo a message--wait a minute, you broke the paper with it... (sighs)
-Sana: Opps? (smiles)
-Y/N: We'll tell your father that you want to meet with Taehyung this week, at that moment, we'll talk about this... It's a perfect plan! (proud)
-Sana: Well, but if Taehyung doesn't marry me, who says that he won't obligate me to marry someone else? (looks down)
-Y/N: Oh, I haven't thought about that... Maybe, you could disappear as well?
-Sana: Disappear?! (confused)
-Y/N: You can escape to another country, and have a new life there! (excited)
-Sana: It could work, but are you sure that I can live alone by myself? (smiles)
-Y/N: That's true, you are dangerous for the humanity if you are alone... (thinks)
-Sana: You are so mean! (pouts)
-Y/N: (sighs) I'll disappear with you...
-Sana: huh?
-Y/N: I'll go with you, I said that I would be your secretary... I'll follow you wherever you go...
-Sana: (happy) Y/N... Ah, it's the best plan ever! Thanks for helping me~ (giggles)

 Ah, it's the best plan ever! Thanks for helping me~ (giggles)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Y/N: It's nothing, I'm just doing my job...

Y/N is really doing all of this against my dad just to help me... It's really touching, I think I like him everyday more... That's a problem, I need to make him like me back, or else this will hurt...

HER SECRETARY- SANA X MALE READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें