CHAPTER 8

Y/N'S POV
I still can't believe what Sana just said, she's the one who always says where's the old Y/N. She said that we were friends, and I really thought that we were... And now she says that I can be replaced like nothing?

Fine! I'm finally having what I always wanted, I'll be finally having a normal life... I'll leave the city and live my myself... Tch.

-A week later-

-Mom: Y/N, you shouldn't be doing this... What about the tradition?
-Mr. Minatozaki: It's his decision, we need to respect it... (sighs)
-Mrs. Minatozaki: How can you allow this to happen, dear? He's Sana's secretary... Sana, are you okay with this?

I look at Sana who is obviously avoiding the eye contact with me, and she just nods... That's all I needed, I'm leaving... I don't need anything more about this.

-Y/N: Take care, you too miss... I'll be leaving now (fake smiles and bows)

I don't really have anywhere to go, but Mr. Minatozaki offered to pay for a flat for me wherever I decide to live from now on...

Of course he really loves this, I won't be a problem anymore... And I have never considered myself as a possible suitor for Sana, since she's too much with someone like me... So, where was the problem?

SANA'S POVI rush to my room, I can't believe that this really happened

SANA'S POV
I rush to my room, I can't believe that this really happened... Y/N wanted to leave, but I was the reason why he stayed here... Now I'll be able to marry Taehyung without any problem...

-Mom: Oh my (enter my room) I didn't know I had a daughter that stupid!
-Sana: Y/N wanted a normal life, he confessed that he was here because of me...
-Mom: And what's the problem of all of that? Huh?
-Sana: The problem is that I like that! That made my heart flutter... (sobs)
-Mom: So, you like him after all, right?
-Sana: I didn't want this to happen... (sobs)
-Mom: You can't rule over your heart, Sana you have been in love with him since always... (smiles) Probably since you met...
-Sana: No way! We have always been just friends...
-Mom: Sana, I know what sparkling eyes mean when it comes to love... You always looked at him in a special way...
-Sana: And? In case it was true, now he's gone... And really angry at me...
-Mom: What did you do?
-Sana: I let him go and have the life he wants, I told him that I don't need him... That he's not necessary... I told him that I can replace him easily...
-Mom: Sana, you are seriously stupid, now you don't have any other way than marrying Taehyung... (sighs)
-Dad: And that's exactly what I wanted (smiles) A secretary, seriously Sana?
-Mom: Dear, leave her alone... She fell for him and there's nothing more to do, he's her first love... She'll need some time to get over him...
-Dad: She has two years still, she'll be perfect for the wedding... (smiles)
-Sana: (sobs)
-Dad: But don't cry, he's just an assistant, it's not as if we've lost an important business...
-Sana: That's all you care about, business, business and more business! I hate it, during this whole time, Y/N was the only one who was by my side...
-Dad: Is that why you fell for him? I could had bought you a dog who does the same function... (jokes)
-Sana: Are you comparing Y/N to a dog? (pissed)
-Dad: what's the matter, he's gone, it doesn't matter anymore...
-Sana: It matters since my feelings for him, are still right here!
-Dad: (sighs) I don't have why to deal with this stupid woman's stuff... I'll be at my office... Let's go, Jin.
-Jin: Yeah, sir. (whispers) He'll continue with college...

What does he mean by that? I shouldn't care anymore about Y/N, not after all the mean things that I said to him

-Mom: Dear, you should rest for now, okay? (smiles) and don't worry, it's just a first love...
-Sana: I have never said that I love him, you know? (chuckles)
-Mom: Because it's not necessary, I can feel it since long ago... (smirks)
-Sana: You could had told me that I was falling for him...
-Mom: Nah, you needed to feel those nervous everytime you look at him, and admire how good looking he is, and how does he treat you... You needed to enjoy all of that... (smiles)
-Sana: she wasn't nice to me tho...
-Mom: Your dad made him be like that, it's not his fault, Y/N is a sweet boy... (smiles) Well, now take a rest, okay?
-Sana: Yeah, I need a break of all of this...

Gosh Y/N, look the mess you created... And just because I fell for you... Well, is it because of that, or because of my father? I just wanted to be happy with you, and now we are away from each other...

-Time skip some weeks later-

My father called me to head downstairs, I wonder what does he want...

-Sana: Did you call me? (confused)
-Dad: Yeah, I would like to introduce you to your new assistant (smiles)
-Sana: A girl?
-Dad: Yeah, that's the best option now... She's Son Chaeyoung (smiles) I hope you two get along... She'll do a greta job!
-Chaeyoung: Don't have a doubt of that, sir (smiles)

 She'll do a greta job! -Chaeyoung: Don't have a doubt of that, sir (smiles)

-Sana: So... You are going to be my secretary now?
-Chaeyoung: That's it, it's a pleasure... Can I call you Sana? (smiles)
-Sana: Uh, yeah... C-Can you repeat your name again, it's somehow familiar to me...
-Chaeyoung: I'm Son Chaeyoung, but I'm sure that we didn't meet before, I was living in another city (smiles)
-Sana: I see... Then, welcome! (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, thanks, let's have a great time together, I'll try my best as your secretary (giggles)
-Sana: I'll try not being too bossy then... (jokes)
-Chaeyoung: That would actually be... Really nice! (laughs)

This girl... I have another secretary, it's gonna be weird, but I need to go ahead and keep it up. That's what my dad wants me to do... I'm the heir, and it's my responsibility.