CHAPTER 14

SANA'S POV
Just as Y/N and I talked yesterday, I'm gonna ask dad to meet Taehyung... He'll be really happy that I'm finally accepting him...

-Sana: Good morning dad, can we have a talk?
-Dad: Talk with Jin, I'm busy right now... (serious)
-Sana: But I want to meet with Taehyung... (pouts)
-Dad: (looks at me slowly) What did you just say?
-Sana: I want to meet with Taehyung, Y/N will bring me with him... (smiles)

-Dad: (sighs) I'm really happy that you are finally obeying

-Dad: (sighs) I'm really happy that you are finally obeying... I'll call Daehoon, and I'll tell him about you two heading there... (smiles) C'mon, leave whenever you want...
-Sana: Yay! Thank you~ (chuckles)

I leave his office and head towards Y/N who was patiently waiting for me... I smile at him so he knows that everything went as planned...

-Y/N: Good, we already made a move, you are a step closer to your freedom (chuckles)
-Sana: Yeah, and all its thanks to you, I'm really glad to have you... You are an idiot sometimes but-
-Y/N: Don't ruin it, let's keep going with the plan... (jokes)
-Sana: (smiles) Okay~

We head towards our car, and Y/N starts driving to Taehyung's mansion... I'm really thankful to what he's doing... And just thinking that we are gonna leave and live in a country together just the two of us... It's like a dream!

-Y/N: We are here, let's go in, miss...
-Sana: didn't I tell you to stop with the "miss" thing?
-Y/N: It's all to pretend you little brat... (sighs)
-Sana: Oh yeah, you are really smart (smiles)
-Y/N: Of course I am... (proud)

We then enter the mansion, and we are greeted by a really tall man... He's Mr. Kim's assistant... He's really impressive...

-Y/N: Good morning, Namjoon hyung (smiles)
-Namjoon: Good morning (smiles) isn't your brother coming today?
-Y/N: Nope, he's busy assisting Mr. Minatozaki (smiles)
-Namjoon: I see... Well, I'll guide you towards Jihyo and Taehyung, we are really glad to have you here miss (smiles)
-Sana: The pleasure is mine (smiles)

 Well, I'll guide you towards Jihyo and Taehyung, we are really glad to have you here miss (smiles)-Sana: The pleasure is mine (smiles)

Well, it seems like Y/N gets along with everyone... He's really nice, I'm even jealous, why is he that kind and smiling with everyone except for me?
He's mean~