CHAPTER 10

SANA'S POV
I return back to home, and I'll have a serious talk with my parents... I'm tired of all of this, if I have to marry someone in two years, at least I want to be free during this time.

And yeah, that means... That I want Y/N to be back. I want him for myself. I don't know how does he feel about me, if he really misses me... But I need to know.

I changed a bit during this months, and now, I know that I want Y/N. At least, they'll need to allow me to have him... And Chaeyoung, she's nothing more but just a first love, even Y/N said it.

-Sana: Chae, can I ask you something?
-Chaeyoung: Aren't you already asking? (jokes)
-Sana: (chuckles) You are right...
-Chaeyoung: Go ahead tho... (smiles)
-Sana: You wouldn't mind if I get Y/N for myself right?
-Chaeyoung: Why do you ask so, so suddenly? (confused)
-Sana: I like him, I know now... And I want him for myself so badly...
-Chaeyoung: Doesn't you have a fiancé?
-Sana: I do, but my feelings are from Y/N, I can't do anything with them...
-Chaeyoung: I see... Does Y/N like you back?
-Sana: I don't know, that's another reason why I want him back to my side...
-Chaeyoung: Wait a moment, doesn't it mean that I'll be fired as well?
-Sana: Sadly... It does, that's why I'm asking you...
-Chaeyoung: Oh, I thought you were asking because I used to like him before... (giggles)
-Sana: You liked him too, huh? Well, Chae we are now friends... And I'm sure that you'll find a new job easily, but I want Y/N back... (smiles)

-Chaeyoung: Well, I'll be looking for a job then

-Chaeyoung: Well, I'll be looking for a job then... (smiles) Good luck with him, I think that there's something between you two... (smirks)
-Sana: I know (smiles proudly)

Chae then leaves the room, and I'm heading to the living room where dad is surely watching the TV while mom is playing Candy Crush meanwhile by his side...

Just as I thought, I find then both as I expected... Jin is standing next to my dad, while Y/N's mother is standing next to my mom... They smile at me, I think that they imagine what I'm going to say since they know that we talked today...

-Sana: Mom, dad... We need to talk... (smiles)
-Dad: Talk about what? (serious)
-Sana: Y/N will be my assistant again (smiles)
-Dad: What?!
-Mom: That's amazing, I new he would come back... (smiles)
-Dad: How can you be happy with that, Sana has a fiance... (serious)
-Mom: It's just an assistant... (smiles)

Mom knows perfectly that Y/N is not just an assistant for me... But while dad doesn't know about it, we'll just pretend...

-Sana: Plus, I'm still free until I get married... So as I still have freedom, I want Y/N back, and it's gonna happen no mattering what you say. (smiles)
-Dad: You can't just be like that to me!
-Sana: I'm the heir, I'll take my own decisions... (smiles) I just wanted to inform you, that he'll be coming back soon (giggles)

I look at Jin and his mother, they are clearly happy about this... But the truth is that Y/N haven't confirm yet if he's coming or not... I'll just trust him.

Y/N'S POVI can't sleep, Sana's words as stick in my mind

Y/N'S POV
I can't sleep, Sana's words as stick in my mind... Not only what we talked today, but also what she said some months ago... It still hurts me, I guess that I had a wrong impression about us...

What am I going to do? Should I really return back to being his assistant? The truth is that it was like a routine and I was already used... This is fun, but I don't like having his father paying for all of this... I think that I prefer working...

-Time skip until next day-

I wake up and do my morning routine, after being the whole night thinking about Sana's offer, I finally decided to go back to work!

How should I tell her? I think that a message will be the best option... I'm still hurted because she said that I'm not necessary, but she came back to me after all... So that means that it was all fake.

Me: Good morning, it's Y/N. I've been thinking about what you said yesterday, and I'll think that I'll be back... Just tell me when do you want me to go and so...

I leave the phone at the table and it sounds immediately, I guess that she was using her phone at the moment she received it...

Sana: I'll be with car at your place in five min, I'm really happy Y/N! 😆💞
Me: Okay!

Woah, just five minutes? I need to hurry and pack everything really fast...

Once I have everything ready, I head down my building and wait for her, well she's already here, she wasn't lying about the five min thing...

-Y/N: Uh, good morning...
-Sana: (smiles) I knew you would come back, we need to be like before, okay?
-Y/N: Uh, I'll just do my job, and I accepted because having your father paying for my necessities it's not well seeing...
-Sana: I don't care about your reason, I care about the fact that you are back to me, I won't let you leave anymore, do you understand? (chuckles)
-Y/N: Yeah... I do...

After so, we return back to Minatozaki's mansion, and with my back luck, we bump with her dad and Jin at the entrance

After so, we return back to Minatozaki's mansion, and with my back luck, we bump with her dad and Jin at the entrance... What a way to start the day!

-Mr. Minatozaki: Y/N! (smiles) Welcome back, I missed you... (hugs and whispers) Don't get to close to her, okay?
-Y/N: (nods) I'll work really hard sir... (smiles)
-Mr. Minatozaki: Well, we'll be leaving, we have a meeting with Daehoon and his assistant... (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, we'll be around here... (giggles) Well, now back to work, Y/N I'm hungry, I want a sandwich... I didn't have breakfast because I went for you (smiles)
-Y/N: As you wish, miss...

Apparently, I'll need to keep on acting cold towards her... Well, I'm already used to this kind of stuff... Nothing's new...