CHAPTER 11

Y/N'S POV
Nothing new? How wrong was I! Its been around a year since I returned back to this job... And Sana is completely different, she's like a real tease lately... What's wrong with her?

-Sana: Y/N-ah, you don't look great today...
-Y/N: Oh really? Maybe it's because-
-Sana: Anyways, I don't want to listen, it's just that you just have to come with me all the day, make sure you look good because if not you'll embarrass me... (sighs)
-Y/N: (mumbling) And you are the one sighing? Tch.
-Sana: What did you say?
-Y/N: Nothing, just that you are right, I have to look good for you... I mean, to walk around with you and don't embarrass you... (fake smiles)
-Sana: (smiles) I'm always right... Now let's go, I have an important meeting, right?
-Y/N: Yeah, if I'm not wrong is with that big company where there's your fiancé...
-Sana: Are you serious?
-Y/N: I totally am, why would I lie to you, miss?
-Sana: Turn back.
-Y/N: What?
-Sana: Return, what can't you understand about that?
-Y/N: But you have to attend the meeting, what's gonna happen if you don't show up there?
-Sana: You don't need to care about that stuff, that's my problem, you are here just to obey me, and I'm telling you to return! (angry)
-Y/N: As you wish, miss...

Damn, this girl is so stubborn, this company will dissappear soon because her CEO doesn't want to accomplish the rules, I have never seen something like this

-Y/N: Where do you need to go then, miss?
-Sana: You can smile, you know?
-Y/N: What do you mean?
-Sana: You are always so serious around me, but I noticed that when you are with the rest of the workers you are really nice...
-Y/N: Uh, that's because... Uhm...
-Sana: Because of what?
-Y/N: Does it really matters, miss?
-Sana: It does, everything depends on that!
-Y/N: What do you mean by everything? (confused)
-Sana: How do you dare to make me say something like this? (pissed) Tch, you don't understand me... You never do, and when we are at home you are always serious...
-Y/N: I'm your secretary, while I do my job it's the best to maintain the composure, and be focus and serious. That way, I won't make any mistake.
-Sana: You already did one today... (rolls her eyes)
-Y/N: I apologize, I don't know where I failed, but it was my fault...
-Sana: Aren't you even going to argue with me?
-Y/N: Miss, I'm just your secretary, why would I?
-Sana: I hate you...
-Y/N: Same feeling...
-Sana: What?!
-Y/N: What?
-Sana: What did you say?
-Y/N: I like you... (lying)
-Sana: W-What are you saying so suddenly?! (smacks my arm)
-Y/N: Excuse me, I'm driving, we could have an accident if you keep on acting like this...
-Sana: You just said you liked me!
-Y/N: It was so I didn't have to argue with you, miss. Plus, if it was true, it wouldn't matter since you have a fiancé...
-Sana: It's because of this kind of stuff that I doubt sometimes about us...
-Y/N: Why would you doubt about us? Just as the rest of your family and mine, we maintain a servant-boss relationship... There's nothing to doubt, miss.
-Sana: You are the worst...
-Y/N: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not as good looking as your fiancé...
-Sana: Don't mention him! (pissed)
-Y/N: I'm sorry miss, where do you want to go?
-Sana: Back at home.
-Y/N: It's still soon, we should go back to the company and do some paper work, this morning the was a huge amount on your desk-
-Sana: I said home, don't make me get angrier...
-Y/N: As you wish, miss...
-Sana: Stop with that "miss" thing... (sighs)