CHAPTER 19

Y/N'S POV
What's going on here? Why did she sound so sincere about it? And how could I be that idiot to ignore the possibility of being me the person she likes...

But that's impossible, I have nothing to offer her... I am not as handsome as Taehyung, and I don't even have half of the money he has... It's impossible, she's probably just teasing me...

-Y/N: What are you saying? Is this a new method to tease me? (chuckles) I won't fall for it, if that's what you are expecting...

-Sana: (sighs) This is tiring Y/N, you always think that I'm teasing you or that I'm just joking, but I'm really serious about this

-Y/N: Y-You are? (confused)
-Sana: I totally am... (serious)
-Y/N: Why?! That's not possible, that can't happen... (panics)
-Sana: What's that kind of reaction?! (pissed)
-Y/N: What do you like about me? (confused) I'm not as handsome or rich as Taehyung... I don't have anything... (sighs) Sana, look at yourself and look at me, we are not made to be together, you are too much for someone like me...
-Sana: Is that another method to reject someone? (pissed) I should had imagined that something like this would happen... (rolls her eyes) After all, you don't understand me... (sighs)
-Y/N: It's not a rejection, it's an advice, you should find someone better than me... (sighs)
-Sana: You can't do anything, I love you, I like you a lot! (pissed)
-Y/N: But that's not right!
-Sana: I don't care, I'm in love with you since long time ago!
-Y/N: You are not thinking properly, stop loving me...
-Sana: I won't do such thing...
-Y/N: Sana, listen, I'm a poor guy, I don't even have the visuals...
-Sana: I'm telling you that I won't stop loving you, my heart is the only thing that I can have manage off... And it belongs to you rather you want it or not! (leaves to her room)

Wait a moment, so now the thing is that Sana loves me, so I am the boy she likes

Wait a moment, so now the thing is that Sana loves me, so I am the boy she likes... And now, we just argued because she loves me?

Why does it sound so ridiculous? I mean, I don't know anyone who had reacted the same way I did with her confession...

Maybe I should talk with her, what if she was really serious about this? I have to take care, I may have hurted her feelings...

I prepare something for dinner, and I head to her room so she can eat before going to sleep... I really need to apologize...

But maybe, maybe she's just confused about what she feels because I'm the only one who has always been with her... Maybe it's not love, maybe it's another kind of feeling.

I arrive to her room and I knock for permission to come in, she doesn't answer so I enter anyways... I know, that's rude.

-Y/N: Sana? I brought dinner, I thought you may be hungry and-
-Sana: (under the blanket) Go away! (sobs) Leave me alone!
-Y/N: Sana... C'mon, don't act like this...
-Sana: I don't want to listen to you! (sobs)
-Y/N: Sana, let's talk about this... C'mon, don't be sad, okay?
-Sana: You just rejected me (gets out of bed) How am I supposed to react if my first love, the one who had my first kiss, and the one who's helping me, doesn't want to accept my feelings?!

 C'mon, don't be sad, okay? -Sana: You just rejected me (gets out of bed) How am I supposed to react if my first love, the one who had my first kiss, and the one who's helping me, doesn't want to accept my feelings?!

-Y/N: I do accept them Sana, but listen to me... I can't offer you anything, I'm not reach, I'm not handsome, and... Maybe your feelings towards me are not love after all... Maybe, you are just confused because of everything we went through together... (smiles) It's okay, I really want to be your support... But, maybe you should think about it twice? Love is something really serious...
-Sana: Y/N, I'm totally sure about my feelings. I'm in love with you, I don't care whatever you say, and I also care less about your economy... And please, you are not handsome? Are you a vampire or what to don't be able to see yourself in a mirror? (sobs and tries to smile)
-Y/N: Sana...
-Sana: (caress my cheek) Is love, accept it~ (smiles)
-Y/N: (blushes) I...
-Sana: Do you like me? Do I make your heart flutter as well? How do you feel when you look at me?
-Y/N: I'm happy... I guess, I think... Ugh, I don't know what to say... I wasn't expecting this... (embarrassed)
-Sana: Y/N, just say you love me~ (giggles)

-Y/N: (sighs and smiles) Fine, let's stop pretending and let's make it real...
-Sana: (smiles and sits at her bed)
-Y/N: Well, have dinner... I'll be downstairs...
-Sana: Darling~

I feel some shivers from head to toes, and I slowly turn around to find her giggling...

-Y/N: W-What's with that? (embarrassed) Aren't you abusing because of the situation?
-Sana: Abusing? You are now my boyfriend, that means that I can call you like that and do whatever I want with you (smirks) You are all mine babe~

-Y/N: W-What's with that? (embarrassed) Aren't you abusing because of the situation? -Sana: Abusing? You are now my boyfriend, that means that I can call you like that and do whatever I want with you (smirks) You are all mine babe~

-Y/N: Aish, this is going to be a dealing for me... (jokes)
-Sana: Yah, you are so mean~ (pouts)
-Y/N: Good night Sana, I hope you like the dinner... (sticks out your tongue)
-Sana: Do that again, and I'll eat it instead of my dinner!
-Y/N: (sticks out your tongue)
-Sana: (smirks) You wanted it!
-Y/N: Let's see what can you do, you talk too much sometimes (teasing)
-Sana: Come here Kim Y/N! (chases me)

Well, it seems like I started going out with Sana. I started as her secretary, and I ended up being her boyfriend... Crazy, right? I don't know why, but I think that I still need to deal with some of her annoying stuff... This is definitely going to be, really interesting.