CHAPTER 4

SANA'S POV
I look at Y/N while eating my ice cream, why is he not talking about anything? I wanted to have a great time like friends... But he's just staying there doing nothing waiting for me to finish my ice cream...

I look at him and I can't stop telling myself to ask him about that girl... The one who came for him this morning... I mean, what's the meaning of all of this? What if she's his girlfriend?

I don't want to risk our friendship with a stupid question, I think that it'll be better to keep quite for once...

-Sana: Ah, this was delicious~ (smiles)

-Y/N: (looks at me) Ugh, you are always like this

-Y/N: (looks at me) Ugh, you are always like this... (sighs and takes a handkerchief out) Use this, you have ice crem even at your nose...
-Sana: What? Really? (embarrassed) Why didn't you tell me before?
-Y/N: I didn't want to bother you eating your ice cream... You, looked happy...
-Sana: Did I? (smiles)
-Y/N: I guess...
-Sana: Then, we must repeat (giggles) how about having a walk now?
-Y/N: Your dad will-
-Sana: Can you forget about my dad for once? (smiles) Where's the old Y/N? I miss him~ (pouts)
-Y/N: (sighs) This is the unique and real Y/N, and your dad doesn't want you to be away from home too much... Please, let's return back miss.
-Sana: I hate you when you act this way (pouts)
-Y/N: I'm just doing my job, miss.
-Sana: Whatever... (rolls her eyes)

Seriously, Y/N doesn't know how to have fun... I feel really lonely when he's cold. I mean, he has always been the only one by my side, and now he treats me this way...

Y/N'S POV
I drive back home, and Sana heads to her room, I guess that she'll be acting lazy as always... I guess that I'll go to mom and see what she's doing, maybe I can help her...

I head downstairs, and she's resting at our restroom... I guess that Sana's mother doesn't need her right now.

-Y/N: We are back... (smiles and sits)
-Mom: How was it? (smiles)
-Y/N: Nothing unusual, she ate an ice cream and then we returned back... (srughs)
-Mom: Y/N, you need to be ready for next week... Her dad will introduce her to her fiance... You'll need to be there and support her, okay?
-Y/N: Isn't that the opposite of what Mr. Minatozaki wants me to do? (confused)
-Mom: But that's what Mrs. Minatozaki wants. She's her mother, of course she's against that arrangement... She prefers if her daughter is with the one she loves... (smirks)
-Y/N: Why... Why do you smirk? (confused)

-Mom: You'll understand someday

-Mom: You'll understand someday... She probably doesn't know neither.
-Y/N: Who doesn't know what?
-Mom: Nothing, just let the things happen, okay? (smiles) you'll be okay
-Y/N: I'm not understanding anything, but okay, whatever you say mom (smiles) By the way, where's Jin?
-Mom: He's out with Mr. Minatozaki... I think that they won't be back until night...
-Y/N: Okay (smiles)
-Mom: What are you going to do?
-Y/N: I think that I'll bring some snacks to Sana, she'll ask me for them later or sooner anyways (chuckles)
-Mom: Okay, then I'll let you be (smiles)

With that, I brought the snacks to Sana which seems to have cheered her a bit...

And later on, I continued assisting to college along with Jihyo. She's fun to be with, and she understands me perfectly, we have the same kind of life after all.

Tomorrow it'll be the big day, Sana will meet her fiance... I don't know how will she react, I need to be prepared for anything. Mr. Minatozaki wants me to be cold and away from her, while Mrs. Minatozaki wants me to be with her and support her... Who should I obey after all?

-Y/N: Good night miss, have good dreams...
-Sana: You too Y/N-ah! (smiles)

Let's see if she can keep that smile tomorrow as well... Having a depressed Sana is the worst, although I'm obligated to act cold, I don't like seeing her in that way...

-Time skip until next day-

-Y/N: Okay, here we are... I'll wait here, okay?
-Sana: Why aren't you entering? (confused)
-Y/N: Because I've been informed to stay outside...
-Sana: And why is she here too?
-Y/N: Who?
-Sana: The girl who goes with you to college...
-Y/N: Uh, I don't know... I'll ask her while you are inside I guess...
-Sana: Fine, I'll try to go quick so don't go away, okay? (smiles)
-Y/N: I won't... Don't worry, I'll be here miss...

She then enters and I head to sit next to Jihyo, of course I already know what is she doing here... She's here because Taehyung, the boy that she serves...

-Jihyo: We see again, huh? (smiles)

-Y/N: Yeah, with school it's not enough I guess

-Y/N: Yeah, with school it's not enough I guess... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: It's incredible, right? They are going to get married in some time...
-Y/N: Yeah, well... (sighs)
-Jihyo: What's with that? (confused)
-Y/N: I... I feel bad for her, I think that she will be totally against it...
-Jihyo: Well, there's nothing to do, Taehyung doesn't want this neither... (srughs) And I'm just his assistant, it's not my business, I have to follow the orders and that's all (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, but still... I'm-
-Jihyo: Just follow the orders, you are not the one who'll need to do it, so why would you even care? Your job is to follow orders and just worry about them when they need it...
-Y/N: I think she'll need it now... (looks down)
-Jihyo: Oh c'mon, she'll probably will accept it as the heir... There's nothing to do against it...
-Y/N: Yeah, you are right... There's nothing to do...

SANA'S POV
I had to leave Y/N alone with that weird girl, and when I enter the office I find my dad sitting along with another man and a boy around my age? Who are they?

SANA'S POVI had to leave Y/N alone with that weird girl, and when I enter the office I find my dad sitting along with another man and a boy around my age? Who are they?