We stay this way for both opening acts, getting lost in the music and enjoying each other's company. By the time All Time Low finally takes the stage we're entranced in the experience. I can't help myself from singing along to all of my favorite songs and my smile widens when I turn to see Calum singing along beside me.

"This is what love is supposed to feel like." I think to myself smiling and squeezing Cal's hand. He looks down to me with his ginormous grin and I hope his thoughts match mine.

The concert ends before I'm ready for it to and Jack, Zack, Rian and Alex bound off stage and past us. I'd met them already of course, they'd mingled among Calum's industry friends at our baby shower but it still was amazing to me the people Cal counted among his close friends. I know he'd grown up idolizing them like I did.

We hang around for a few moments and thank them for having us, I freeze up slightly in front of them and my cheeks flush red in embarrassment but Cal covers for me and we bid them goodnight.

We don't make it 100 yards before Calum teases me, "I'm jealous you fangirl over them and not me."

"Stooooooppppp." I whine and he laughs tugging on our attached hands and bringing me close enough for him to throw his arm around me.

"Just promise you love me more."

"I don't know about all that." I tease.

He clutches his hand to his chest in feigned shock before shoving me lightly. I laugh and shove him back. His eyes meet mine and we share a smile before he averts his eyes nervously.

Do I still make him nervous?

"So, uh, Lena agreed to watch Paisley all night. It'll just be the two of us."

I feel my face drop.

"Babe, we need this. She'll be fine for one night. Lena was so excited."

I nod and try to return to my happy state from before I learned I'd be spending a night apart from my daughter for the first time in her life.

"C'mon baby. Please be excited." He says spinning me around so I'm looking straight into his eyes. I know how bad he wants me because I imagine it's as badly as I want him, but it doesn't completely dull the guilt I feel from spending the night away from my baby.

"I am excited, but Pai...."

"She'll be fine Jes. We need some uninterrupted Mummy and Daddy time, nothing wrong with that. How's she ever going to have some siblings if we can't get away from her occasionally."

I smack his chest playfully.

"You can't be serious!" I say with a laugh and questioning eyes. He only shrugs and I feel my mouth drop open.

"Pais is less than three months old Calum."

"I'm not saying right now, but I definitely want another."

"I mean I do as well but it'll be down the road, we're barely staying afloat with just her as it is."

"You're too hard on yourself, Jes. You're doing amazing."

I sigh and drop the conversation not entirely convinced he'd really suggested we have another baby.

We arrive at where he'd parked the car earlier in the evening and he helps me into the passenger seat before running around to the drivers side and heading home.

As we near closer and closer to home I feel my excitement build. The other night had been desperate and rushed, all about our need after months of being apart and physically restricted from sex.

Tonight was about passion and love, tonight we could take our time, no risk of interruptions.

I slide from the seat after we've pulled into the garage and stifle a laugh as Cal chases me up the stairs. I lock him out of the bedroom as I slip into some lingerie and flip on our sound system before finally letting him join me.

Cal practically collapses through the door when I open it having been pressed against it begging me to let him in.

He takes control immediately, eyeing my black outfit up and down and licking his lips in anticipation. He pushes lightly against my shoulders so that I fall back against the bed. He straddles me and begins undoing the buttons of his shirt. I reach up to help him, my fingers trailing over his bare skin as I shove the unbuttoned shirt from his shoulders. The fabric falls away and leaves him bare chested and beautiful above me. The dark ink of his tattoos mixing with the shadows in our room.

His fingers toy with the lace of the corset I'm wearing. He drags his fingers across the skin of my thigh causing goosebumps to spring up everywhere. I shiver and he bites his lip staring down at me with darkened eyes.

He lifts up from me only long enough to snatch my panties off and then returns to his position with me beneath him. He slides his rough hands up my legs until they reach my waist he steadies himself and then drags his fingers until they find my core. The anticipation is killing me and my heartbeat is already quickened. I feel the moisture between my legs and Calum smiles when he feels how ready for him. The satisfaction on his face is evident as he slips a finger between my folds.

He moves slow, teasing me until I'm moaning his name uncontrollably. He adds a second finger and my hips buck to meet his touch. He curls and scissors his fingers working me open as I continue to revel in the feeling. When I can't take it any longer I shove at his shoulders and flip us over.

I shove his pants down suddenly in a rush to please him. I remove his boxers in one motion and take him in my hand. His eyes plead with me to continue but it's my turn to torture him. I move my hand slowly up and down his length focusing on his tip and loving the way he looks as he scrunches his eyes up, the sensation overwhelming him. He takes in a sharp breath as I bend down and finally take him in my mouth. I hollow my cheeks and begin to suck. He throws his head back and tugs at my hair. Encouraged by his obvious enjoyment I bob my head up and down using my hand to stroke what my mouth can't fit. Calum writhes beneath me and fists the sheets.

"Fuck" he mumbles barely discernible.

He groans as I take more of him in my mouth. He pulls my hair and moves from beneath me positioning us so I'm on my hands and knees in front of him. He rips open a condom and works expertly to slide the thing plastic over himself.

"You ready baby?" He asks me and smacks my ass.

I moan his name in reply and arch my back to give him access. He aligns himself at my entrance and sinks into me. His pace is slow to start but I'm already so worked up from our earlier activities that I'm barely hanging on. He quickly speeds up to an intense pace thrusting deep within me and leaving me screaming his name, digging my fingernails into the mattress below me. Our skin makes a slapping noise where it meets as he continues to move quickly. The pressure builds in my stomach slowly at first and then all at once. I waste no effort trying to be quiet and come screaming Calum's name. He follows soon after in similar fashion.

He collapses beside me in a breathless heap.

"Fuck Jes."He says in between gasps for air.

"Yeah." I say still trying to catch my breath.

"I love you babe. I'm so glad we've worked everything out. You're my one and only." He says holding my gaze.

"I love you too, Cal."

An: ONE MORE CHAPTER! Y'all ready to see how the first part of Calsie's story ends?

Thanks for sticking this crazy ride out with me! Can't wait to continue on this journey with all of you 🖤

Ily
Sav 🖤