18.Sunday Evening

Liam P.O.V

I sat in my car waiting for Scarlett and i had the mix emotions of pissed and sadness from her. She thinks I made her fucking life worse, me all the shit in her life and I'm counted as the bad thing. I pushed the smoke out of my face, as I kept smoke the blunt in my hand. My phone rang and it was fucking Jessica the last person I wanted to talk to.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, baby, what's going on?" She asked me happily has a horse.

"Nothing much just on my way home for the week, you're still gone right?" I asked her and she huffed.

"Yeah, I'm not going to be back until school starts again." She replied making me smile, just as the door opened and Scarlett tossed her bag in the back.

"You're done with the project now, right? So you're not hanging out with Scarlett anymore right?" She asked as Scarlett sat down and closed the door.

"Naw, I haven't seen her much anyway," I replied as Scarlett pulled out her phone not paying my conversation much attention.

"Good, I can't wait to see you baby but I have to go my mom is waiting for me. I wish you could have come with me, you still can?" She said with a baby voice.

"That's fine, I want to see my mom anyways," I replied pulling off.

"You can see her anytime," She said pissing me off.

"I see you all the fucking time Jess, I mean my mom is more important than any woman," I said slightly yelling at her.

"More important than me, the girl you've been dating since the fucking 1st grade." She yelled back.

"You're like third to me," I replied and she huffed.

"Who's fucking second then, and you better not say that raggedy bitch Scarlett!" She yelled at me.

"I mean you guess it so I don't have to say shit," I yelled back.

"Fuck you, Liam, I should tell my mom this shit!" She yelled out loud.

"Jess!" I said back and she was crying I could tell by her voice.

"What?"  She yelled back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that I just miss my mom is all and I'm being an asshole," I said and she calmed down.

"You act like I'm doing something to you by just missing you too! IS it so hard to ask for you to love me and treat me right?" She asked me.

"Because....." I glanced at Scarlett and saw her still looking at her phone.

"Because I'm stupid, I love you, Jessica." I chocked out those words like I was trying to stop myself from vomiting.

"I love you too babe, I'll talk to you soon." She said hanging up.

I sat in silence as I drove and Scarlett did the same, and I took glances at her waiting for her to react. She wasn't going to say or do anything like she always did.

"It's not going to be a long drive," I said wanting her to talk to me.

"You told me," She replied.

"Did you forgot how to hold a conversation?" I asked her and she glanced at me.

"How's your girlfriend?" She asked and I laughed a little.

"You're sitting right next to me and you look fine as ever," I said and she laughed.

"Liam for this week, can we just forget about school, Ottis, Jessica, my family ever problem and everything and just have fun. We can deal with all of that bullshit next Monday." She said with a soft voice that made the inside of me tingle in a way that I haven't felt in a long time.

"That's fair to do, but watch that sweet voice of yours there," I said to her and she gave me a small smile and my heart did flips in my chest.

"That's a deal," I said as she fell down in her chair sitting.

The drive wasn't long but at the same time, anything with her killed me slowly and wanted to say something to her. How did I make her fucking life worse, me, not her father and not Ottis ass but me? I pulled off heading into the distant road in the late afternoon and she gave a light snore and I almost smile her. She was perfect and my mind kept racing from the thought of being with her but I know that's not what's going to happen in the long run.

"Your phone is ringing." She said in a light whisper.

"Oh yeah, I heard it," I said click the button in my car and she almost smiled again but she covered her face with her jacket and put her seat back more.

"Nigga!" Ottis said loud and I looked at the road.

"Whats good bro?" I said and he laughed a little bit.

"I'm heading out for my family vacation and I made love the baddest bitch on the planet last night." He replied with a bounce in his voice.

"And that was?" I ask wanting to know because as far as I know he only called Scarlett a bad bitch.

"Bro I can't tell you because we are kind of new and I don't want to say anything to you since your best friend is Scarlett now," he said making me laugh a little.

"We talked about that last night, she has a fat ass and you can't expect me to ignore that shit," I said and I glance at Scarlett but her face still covered her face.

"You know I wouldn't have sex with her, you're my best friend still," I said lying then I heard the cutest giggle from under the jacket.

I hit her knee and she looked at me with a smile, and my conversation with Ottis faded into the last thing I was listening to at this point.

"Okay man, I'll talk to you later let Jessica know my dick is waiting when she wants it!" He said and I laughed not hearing him put the whole push fight that I and Scarlett got into got my attention.

"Pull over that this gas station," She said more excited than I have ever heard her sound since I've met her.

I pulled over to the empty gas station with an old car parked far back and I looked as she grabbed her bag and looked around. 

"Cover me." She said pulling her shirt over her head and moving to the back seat.

"I could have kept driving if you weren't going to get out the damn car," I said as she pulled on different clothes.

She hit the back of my chair I wanted to turn around so bad but I didn't because it was only going to make driving hard. She pushes passed me coming back to the front and her ass hit my face and my thoughts raced.

"You like?" She asked and I turned to look at her hair fell down her sides curly and thick at her sides.

Her dress was blue and hit hugged ever curvy of her that I had seen and touched. Her skin was beautiful chocolate on the teal blue and the sun hit her just right making her almost glow and I reached over grabbing her tight around the waist and I didn't want to let her go. 

"I Love you," I said and she fell back and looked at me.

I fucked up but at this point, I had to walk back what I just said and I just looked at her.

"I know," She replied and that was all she said as she sat back and I started to drive again.