10.Monday Morning

Scarlett P.O.V

I sat in the back of my uber heading to the hotel where Liam was just to escape for a moment. I need a piece of mind, and I can always get that with him for some reason. It was about 1:30 in the morning as the driver dropped me off, and I walked in and stopping at the front desk. My name was also on the reservation so I wasn't asked much about who I was. I took the elevator up and knocked on his door. He opened the door and was shocked to see me standing there.

"Why are you here?" He asked me shocked but with a smile.

I pushed him into the room hard making him fall backward and looked at me with a confused look. I walked to him pushing him onto the bed in the room and wrapped my hands around his neck. I pushed him back more, and more till his head was firm pressed onto the bed and he looked at me with dark eyes.

"Liam, do you want to have sex with me?" I asked him looking at him.

"More than anything." He whispered out sending shivers down my spine.

I moved off of him and he sat up, looking at me as I stood in the middle of the room. He just looked at me, hair falling into his face, still in his clothes.

"Undress me," I said and he stood fast almost running to me but I put my hand up.

"Slowly," I said as he reached for my jeans.

He slowly undid the button and unzipped them, and they fell down just a little. I pushed him back and sat down putting my foot up, and he slid off my sandals one by one. He grabbed my jeans again and pulled them down slowly till he dropped them on the floor. I lifted my hands up, and he grabbed the bottom of my tee short slowly pulling it up over my head and dropped it to the floor. I sat there in my bra and panties and he looked me over as I lend back on my hands. 

"Grab that bag over there," I said nodding and he walked over to it.

"Dump everything onto the bed," I said and he did as told again.

He dumbed it out and looked at everything on the bed next to me, he looked confused something I loved.

"What is some of this stuff Scarlett?" He asked me.

"You don't address me as Scarlett, I am your Goddes and that's what you'll call me alright Kitten, now put my shoes on!" I said to him and nodded grabbing the black 8-inch heel. He gently picked up my foot and slid on the shoe on and the next, 

"Down on both knees," I said to him and his other knee hit the ground as I reached back grabbing my crane.

"Do you know what this is?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"This is a crane, its to punish you," I said rubbing the slick leather rod over his cheek and I smiled at him.

"Undress yourself," I said standing and he walked me walk around him. 

He tossed his shirt off and his body was nothing short of amazing, ads was nice, and his chest had no hair on it. He pulled down his pants and his underwear together and I held my breath looking at his chest still. I followed the little hair on his stomach down to the thick hair that was around his erection. 8 or maybe 9 inches of him stood at attention for me and I smiled at him.

"On your knees," I said again and he fell down in front of me.

I let my heels click on the floor as I stopped in front of him reaching to the bed and grabbing his collar. I grabbed his hair forcing him to look at me as I snapped the collar sound his neck. The collar read 'Bitch' on the side. It was all pink and had a fur circle that hung in the front of it

"You're my bitch Liam, my cute little kitten bitch Liam, understand?" I said and he nodded biting his lip.

"I asked you a question!" I yelled at him swiftly hitting his stomach with my crane and not only did he just but his dick twitched in excitement.

"Yes, Scarlett." He said with labored breathing.

I pulled my crane back again hitting his chest and again he jumped.

"Yes, Who?" I said standing in front of him and placing my heeld foot on his should and onto the bed.

He turned his head into the soft lace of my panties digging his face into just how moist between my legs are. I held in a moan from his hot breath hitting my folds, and I grabbed his hair pulling him back from me.

"Yes, who my little bitch?" I asked him and he opened his mouth slowly.

"Yes, my Goddess." He replied and I put my leg down.

"Stand," I said and he obeyed jumping up and I reached back again grabbing the pink fur-covered handcuffs behind me.

I grabbed both of his hands and cuffed his wrist together, making it kind of tight for him. That was the last thing on the bed, so I pushed him back onto the bed and he moved himself up a little more. I hit the crane to my hand and he jumped a little, telling me he was easy to train. I crawled up onto him firmly grabbing the base of his erection, moving my hand up and down slowly.

"My Goddess," Liam whispered and I looked at him pass my hair.

"Can I please be inside of you?" He asked me turning me on more.

"I like the way you beg," I said softly letting my crane hit the head of his dick, and he jumped again.

I hit it again softly and again, till it was red at the tip and I smiled. I tossed it to the side, kissing his lips softly and the taste of him could bring me to tears it was so amazing. I stood up and unhooked my bra letting it fall to the floor exposing my breast, and the let my panties fall. I grabbed a condom from my bag, and when I got back on top of him I slipped it on and smiled at him. I rubbed my folds into his erection, and he grunted in pain.

"This is torture, please My Goddess." He said in a whisper, and I sat forward putting him at my opening.

"Tell me how much you like it," I said licking the side of his face.

I slowly pushed him into me and I let out a moan from just how thick he was. I pushed him all into me and sat there for a moment, needing a moment. He was bigger, a lot bigger than Otis was. I started moving my hips on him and slowly started to bounce on him.

"You feel fucking amazing, Goddess." He said as I moved in circles.

I placed my hands on his chest moving faster, till I could feel my high coming closer. My hips moved, grinding into him harder, and his hips moved a little to only intensifying it more and more. I dug my nails into his chest and let out loud moans as my climax hit me and I kept moving my hips as he grunted under me. After a moment I stop and looked down at him popping his handcuffs loose. He sat up a wrapped his hands around my hips and I pushed him back, and he gave me a bewildered look.

"Don't get too attached to me Kitten," I whispered into his ear as I got off of him and headed into the bathroom.