7.Friday

Liam P.O.V

It was about 6:00 and I looked at Scarlett doing her work on her bed, she looked about as sweet as an angel. She didn't say much but when she did it was amazing, and when she showed off her humor and smile was the best parts. She was amazing and honestly being with her beat doing anything else.

"I'm hungry." She whispered to herself.

"We can get dinner if you want," I said and she looked at me.

"Where?" SHe asked and I smiled.

"Well, I have an uncle that owns a place about 5 miles from campus so you don't have that pressure of someone seeing us," I said and she looked at me.

"I don't care if people see me with you, peoples though and options of me mean so little." She said making me smile.

"So yes?" I asked and she didn't talk for a moment.

"Sure, in like 30 minutes." She said making me happy and I raised my hands falling back.

"So are we officially friends now," I said and she nodded.

"We were already friends, you're just dramatic as hell." She said making me laugh.

"It's always kind of hard to figure stuff out with you," I said and she nodded looking down.

I noticed her phone kept going off tonight, text and sometimes calls but I didn't ask why. I sat back and when I did my phone rang out too. I looked and it was Otis, and I picked up.

"Hey, what's up?" I said and he huffed.

"Are you around Scarlett, I've been calling her all day." He said and I looked at her and she didn't look at me.

"I'm not, I haven't seen Scarlett all day, why what's up?" I said lying.

"We are supposed to be going on a date tonight but I haven't heard from her all day." He said and I huffed for him.

'If she calls me, or if I see her I'll let her know you're looking for her." I said and he laughed.

"This girl sometimes, pretty but stupid, I'll talk to you later bro." He said hanging up.

"I'm ready to go," She said standing and sliding on her sandals.

"Otis is looking for you," I said standing.

"As many times as he called me I know." She replied looking at me.

"Why don't you just tell him to fuck off?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Because things aren't so simple." She said and I didn't say anything because I understood that.

We both walked out and I notice she was heading for the bus stop but I stopped her and pointed to my car, and she looked.

"2006 Pontiac Grand Prix, Impressed?" I asked proudly about my car.

"What's the name of the place?" She asked ignore my question like she always would do.

"Its nothing fancy, just a trunk stop dinner my uncle owns," I said and she nodded.

I reached to open the door for her but she pushed my hand away opening her own door. She never wanted normal gentleman shit, but I was fine with that because I didn't want to do it. I got into my car, and turned on the radio, she looked at her phone and I wanted to talk to her.

"So, are you going to see your parents on spring break?" I asked her and she nodded.

"No,  I took next week off and I'm going to be with them then." SHe asked as I stopped at a red light.