8.Sunday

Scarlett P.O.V

I was heading to my first class of the day, tired and not really wanting to be bothered. I thought about what Liam said, Monday was the start of his week, and me hanging around his friends and everything. I wanted to just tell him, no, but since I did make a promise to do this he could come with me, and stay at a hotel.

"Scarlett!" An annoying voice yell, a really annoying one.

I turned seeing Otis running to me and I just looked at him, sick of him already.

"I've been looking for you girl." He said stopping in front of me.

"Yeah, I was busy last night," I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, I talked to you dad, and he told me about you going home for the next week. Why didn't you tell me so I could have taken the week off too?" He asked.

"I don't know," I replied and he just looked at me.

"Come on sweetcakes." He said calling me an annoying pet name, I wasn't a pet and I didn't like it.

"Don't call me sweetcakes, its Scarlett," I said and he just looked at me rolling his eyes.

"My god woman, I've said sorry over 100 times, what more do you want? You're pissed off about something that happened when we were 17." He said with his voice a little too loud for me.

"Hey," Liam said coming from behind me and Otis suddenly got calmer.

I turned to look at him and his girlfriend Jessica, she had on a big smile like always and held herself close to Liam.

"You okay?" Liam asked Otis but then looked at me.

"I need to go, I'll be late for class," I said looking at Otis who looked at me with an annoyed look that Liam noticed.

"We can walk together," Jessica said bouncing her way to me in her perfectly fitted dress, and how she bounced my her breast jiggle a little too much.

I wasn't the only one that noticed her breast because Otis looked at them hard. Anyone that walked pass looked at the pretty redhead, but when I looked up Liam made eye contact with me. After a moment he smiled at me but I turned my head walking with Jessica. She was a bubbly soul and a really nice girl, all she did was talk, and ask me questions that I didn't answer.

"Would you like to have a sleepover?" She asked me as I stopped to get water.

"No, I'm leaving in about three hours," I said and she gave me a nod.

"Oh yeah, that nice, I miss my moms too." She said and I looked at her.

"Moms?" I asked and she nodded.

"I two moms." She said with a smile and I nodded.

"Well, that sweet of you to miss them, maybe spend spring break with them," I said making it to my class.

"I would but I want to be with my teddy bear all spring break. I never get to be with Liam much, and he's always with you know, other girls so I planned something nice for us this spring break." She said before skipping off like a happy 8-year-old girl.

I walked into my class, and for the first time in a long time, I noticed I could focus on my work. All the rumors and sex talk stopped around me, it was almost as if I wasn't there to the freaks behind me. I glanced back and noticed the hockey jackets they had on and I knew why Otis sent his snakes to bother me and now he called them back. I did my work and walked out of class feeling like I did something today, but the moment I walked out I ran into Otis.

"How was class today? Better I bet." He said and I looked as he nodded to all the other hockey losers.

"It was normal like it should have always been," I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, want to come back to my room so we can, study?" He asked as I walked out into the field and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I have to go shopping for some stuff," I said knowing I needed to leave in about two hours now.

"Let me know before you leave." He said and I nodded, walking away.

"Hug first." He said running to catch up to me.

"No," I said turning from him again but he ran in front of me.

"You're boyfriend can get a hug." He said forcing his arms around my waist and pulling me to him.

I felt his hands rub my back as I pushed him off of me and he laughed as I walked away annoyed with him as I walked to the bus stop. I held in the scream that I wanted to do and thought to myself, just four more months of this and I'll be done. No more school no more payments, I'll deal with my life, I'm will to struggle than deal with this.

"Hey need a ride Goddes." The voice of Liam rang in my head almost as if I was hearing things but I looked over to the road.

He was in his beat-up black car and I opened the door, getting in and he quickly pulled off. I didn't say anything to him, just still pissed off, about everything.

"So, how was a class?" He asked not knowing what to say.

I had so many emotions in my bed and body but I never knew how to express my own emotions, so I came off as a blank face, and empty stare.

"Pull over," I said and he did just that on the side of the empty road.

He looked at me confused, but I just reached between his legs and grabbed the bar under his chair making his chair go back. His head hit the chair with an oof and I quickly sat on his lap, and he looked at me, shocked and confused. He opened his mouth but I stopped him by placing my hand over his mouth.

"Don't talk kitten," I said and he nodded.

I looked at him and pulled him up just a little, and forced both of his hands behind his back. His brown his fell into his face as I pressed my chest into his, and let my fingers grabbed his hair. With both of my hands, I pulled his head back and he just from the pain of how hard I pulled his hair but I kept myself pressed to him. I didn't want his hands to escape, he grunted in pain as I pressed my lips to his neck and moved my hips up on him a little.

I kissed, sucked and licked all over his neck till I came up to his lips. He looked at me waiting, and when I pressed my lips to his it was soft. It was perfect, he didn't fight me back just slightly pressed into it as well, waiting for me to lead him.  I pushed into it more letting my tongue slid over his lips and he opened his mouth. His mouth tasted like sweet honey, laced with strawberries. It was the sweetest kiss I've ever had, perfect, and I didn't want it to end, and wit that though I pulled back.

I looked at him and his eyes seemed dazed, and I looked at my seat and pulled myself off of him and sat down. 

"I need to go to the dollar store," I said getting back to normal.

"Okay, Goddes." He said out of breath as he pulled off.

"What time are we leaving?" He asked me.

"In about two hours, I got you a hotel to stay in for the week," I replied.

"I can't stay with you?" He asked and I wanted to laugh at that.

"No, you cant stay with me at my parent's house, I have a boyfriend remember," I said in the most sarcastic way I could.

"Yeah, my best friend right?" He said with an angry undertone and I looked at him, making him catch himself.

"And you have a girlfriend, remember?" I said and he acted as if he just remembered her.

"Liam listens, I'm not going to catch feeling for you, I'm not going to be your girlfriend, and I'm not going to fall in love with you one day. We are friends, and what just happens doesn't make us anything more. You have a girlfriend and I have responsibilities, understood?" I asked and he nodded as we made it to the store.