explanations and thanks.

i'm getting ready to edit this, then i'll be finished with it totally but i noticed some things that didn't actually make sense or i didn't explain enough.

if you have anymore, just ask.:)

1. how did arizona get preggers if she had birth control?

well, she had actually switched to a different pill because the other had side effects that she was getting fucking tired of so she switched and the new pill was still getting used to her body so it didn't do as good of a job as it could have.

i don't know i saw it in slotam so.

2. why was addie back?

the second time she was mentioned mean absolutely nothing in regards to the rest of the story other than to be a distraction to ari and to run into something to create some sort of blunt force trama for the baby so it miscarriages. she was just catching up to dan on the street.

*.*.**.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

now to start my thanks.

i'd just like to thank everyone who got me this far by just reading and voting.

you guys are amazing and kept me going and helped me finish it.

you see, writting a story is fucking hard and I was about to give up on it. then I decided to finish it and then stop with wattpad. then with your support, i've completed the story and i'm writing more. thank you all so much.

i personally wanna thank :

emmalie (@amazingphil) - you were literally my first friend on here and even though you don't use wattpad much anymore i still wanna thank you because you gave me a goal because i wanted to get as much reads and comments and votes and you and idk i just love ya man

@danhowell (i don't know your name i'm sorry) - you've read my book and that just makes me smile because you write well and for you just to read mine and comment idk makes me happy i guess.

@phalanxifors - your comments give me life and on your wall i saw what you said and it just made my day ilysm

@howell - i love seeing your comments and your books are bae just saying ily.

jUST AN ABSOLUTE BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YALL AND I WANT YOU TO COME SEE MY OTHER BOOKS WHEN I POST THEM AND GIVE THEM LOVE TOO THANK YOU BBYS ILYSM I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN.