The bathroom door

Disclaimer:
This story includes:
Mention of sexuality
Physical/mental abuse

None of this is true just fanfiction Billie is the absolute sweetest person in the world what would it be like if she was mean?
Welcome to my mind:

Amara pov (the victim)

It was a cold yet humid Thursday night I was enjoying myself watching netflix while talking a shit. I was in a really nice hotel in San Diego, California.
My parents were out having business meetings as usual so that meant I was home alone for the rest of the night. I never liked traveling and to have to do it every month was hard especially moving to different schools trying to make new friends all the time.
But we also got a lot of money which was fortunate for me as I was kind of spoiled.

Billie pov

Me, Finneas, Mina, Danielle, and Lexi were looking for our next place to rob. "Lets go to one of the hotels in the South of San Diego" Mina said
"We can't there's more of a chance we'll get caught the hotels near Cleveland. People usually aren't there during the day, so we are going there. Tonight. 10:45 PM sharp." Finneas said
Finneas was the leader of the group he was the oldest and i was the "baby" of the group since i was the youngest. Me and Mina would always have to switch guarding outside to make sure no one was watching since she was the second youngest. But tonight was Mina's turn so I could go inside.
"Its 9:30 lets start heading out it takes about 40 minutes to get there so well have 5 minutes spare." Finneas announced

~a while later~

Amara pov

I was laying in my room still watching netflix. It was getting dark so I turned off the light and slid under the covers. My eyelids felt heavy as I was about to go to sleep when I heard the doorknob turn.

Oh well they don't have the key so they can't get in

My fear got to me, I scurried into the bathroom and locked the door just to make myself feel better. I continued watching in there waiting till they went away, suddenly I heard the door open.

How the hell did they get inside??

I started panicking as I debated on calling the police.
"No I swear I heard something" A female voice said
"Maybe it was your imagination" A male voice said
"Shutup" She said not caring if I heard.
I stepped into the tub as quietly as I could. But some things in life don't always go your way. I quietly moved my other foot in as it hit a lotion bottle on the edge of the tub and fell over. I clenched my teeth together cringing as the room went silent as they stopped looking through our stuff.

"See, there's someone in here" the female voice said again, not caring if I heard
I peaked my head out the shower curtain. My eyes darted to the door as I noticed the shadow of someone standing outside the bathroom.
...

First chapter:) let me know your thoughts in the comments and if you want updates!! I will try to post twice a week thanks for reading♡♡

Prisoner (Kidnapped By B.E. *Non-sexual*) ~completed~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें