At least when I'm gone Daniel can take care of the babies. Oh did I just say... no. I think I'm only having one, but the pack doctor said that for some reason he can't see the baby. I hope the baby's safe. I hope that I'm doing everything right. "Do you wanna_"

"Ah!" I lay my hands on my stomach feeling a sharp pain. I look up at Daniel. "Sorry. Um... I don't_" I feel it again and cry out again. He scoops me up and runs out carrying me down the stairs. I cry out multiple times and pack members look at me worriedly. He lays me down on the couch.

Daniel says, "The pack doctors about twenty minutes away." The pain slowly subsides.

"Hurry." I plead as he wipes a tear away from my cheek. Everyone stands behind him waiting to see what's happening to their Luna. I think this is it. This is it! "Daniel!" I feel another pain and Daniel throws the phone to the Beta. This ones even worse and I claw at the cushion under me to stop from yelling again.

About ten minutes later and in more pain I keep my eyes closed and try not to move. "Olivia it's ok."

"The baby... It's time Daniel. Where's the doctor!" I cry out at another pain. and to think its only ten in the morning.

The doctor runs in and says, "It's fine, Olivia I need you to come into the next room." Daniel picks me up and I sink my nails into his shirt because the pain grows from being moved. I feel my legs being spread apart and the doctor says, "Alright you have a couple minutes then I need you to push. Alright, Olivia?" I merely nod my head and then he says, "Alright now." I push as hard as I can, and I feel Daniel's hand in mine. I claw at the bed with my other hand and squeeze his as hard as I can.

I yell out and hear people in the other room stand. I scream as I feel something hit my inside. Then the doctor smiles as I feel it no longer there. He smiles widely, but I just feel like curling up and dying. Complete metaphor though. Daniel asks shakily, "Is... What is it?" Perfect way to say that Daniel.

"Alpha Daniel, meet your baby boy." A boy. I smile, but I'm really tired and I just want to sleep. I feel my eyes dropping. I open them for a minute to see him holding our son. He stares down at our precious little boy with a proud smile.

"You did it Olivia." He says to me, but I feel myself already trying to grip sleep, Daniel must be frowning, "Olivia please open your eyes."

I try, but I don't want to. I slowly am able to and I see my mate smile as soon as they open. He holds my baby so I can see him and his tiny little eyes. He has my eyes. His light skin is covered in something that's probably blood. He's not crying, but just looking around. His eyes meet mine and I smile at my little boy who giggles and reaches for his mama. I reach up for him and Daniel moves him to my arms.

I smile, and close my eyes again when his head lays on my chest. Suddenly there's another sharp pain and my eyes shoot open. My mouth opens wide and my baby starts crying like he knows that I'm hurting. He cries and I want to comfort him and wrap him in my arms, but I cant. Daniel grabs the baby again and calls for Kate who just arrived.

She runs in and smiles at my little boy before looking at me worriedly. I cry out again and throw my head back against the pillows. The pack doctor frowns, "Looks like you'll be pushing again."

It stops, but my eyes still droop. "Olivia, push."

I try, but then he says, "Stop. The baby's in the wrong position." I hear those in the other room go silent. He says, "I need you to turn onto your side. This might hurt more for warning." Daniel holds onto my hand and helps me into my side. I cry silently and then start pushing. Finally there's nothing there after what feels like hours. "Everything's fine now, Olivia. No more pushing." Daniel kisses my face and mumbles that it's all alright.

I slowly ask, "My baby..."

He smiles and the doctor says, "You have a little girl too, Olivia." The pack doctors one of the few that still call me Olivia. I smile widely before feeling sleep take me.

***

Daniel's POV

I growl at Kate who keeps trying to hold our little girl. I want Olivia to hold her before anyone, besides me. Kate growls, "I wanna hold her!"

I roll my eyes, "No." my wolf's not ok with her yelling at me, but the human side of me is. I growl and she stops. That's when I hear her stir and turn to see her open her eyes. Her eyes lock on our little girl and she smiles widely. I walk over to her handing her our baby. She looks like her. Her eyes are a mix between me and Olivia's. She's beautiful because she looks like Olivia.

Olivia beams, "She's beautiful." I smile and get a wheel chair for her. I help her in because she refuses to let go of our little girl. I wheelchair her out and everyone smiles at us. Then I see Olivia's mother with our little boy. Hopefully we can chose a name out of the few we have.

Azalia Elana Beckett
Emily Brielle Beckett
Adam Henry Beckett
Cody Emmett Beckett

A/N

Hope you enjoyed. Notice how I used Beckett c;

Oh and early update cause I can't write the next chapter without the names. So yeah...