"Aiii." She huffed, flipping over on me.

Getting on top of my legs, she stroked my dick making me hard again. Then she sucked the tip and eventually deep throated my shit. Tonight was gone be a long night.

***
Cassie Davis
6:30am
I woke up to the sound of Saint walking around the bedroom all loud and obnoxious as if I weren't sleeping just now. I furrowed my brows, sitting up and adjusting my eyes to the sunlight that beamed through the window.

He stood in the middle of the room brushing his hair and looking at his reflection in the mirror, showered and fully dressed in his uniform. He looked good.

We were up til two o'clock in the morning fucking non-stop. It had to be our new record. We done did it in every room too. Shit was wild and I could already feel the pain in my muscles but especially my back.

I took it upon myself to change the sheets on his bed, throwing the old ones into his hamper and replacing them with new ones.

"Wus crackin." He smiled, putting his hands together.

Saint was literally glowing right now. He looked so happy. His smile, the way his eyes lit up, it said it all.

"You look happy." I chuckled, grabbing my towel from his closet.

"It's game day baby. You know the vibes." He cheesed.

"I'm proud of you." I pouted, walking into the bathroom.

"Why you walking like that?" He questioned.

"Like what?" I asked confusingly before closing the bathroom door behind myself.

"Like ya back hurting or sum." He chuckled.

"Hmm...I don't know maybe it's because you blew my back out and now I can't walk straight. Not to mention my pussy sore as hell too." I responded sarcastically.

"Don't hate the playa ma, hate the game." He laughed, dry humping the air.

"Childish. Just childish." I sighed.

"You wasn't complaining when all my kids was on you last night." He said, raising his eyebrows.

I looked at him in disgust.

"...I hate you." I scoffed.

"Mmhm...you wasn't saying that last night though. 'Saint I fucking love you.'" He girlishly moaned, mocking me.

"Stop. I hate when you do that." I whined.

"Girl get ready and meet me in the living room." He sighed, sucking his teeth.

"And what if I don't." I spat.

"I guarantee you will so stop playing with me." He said switching his tone all serious.

Kind of turned me on, wasn't gone lie.

"Whatever nigga." I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"It's game dayyyyyy!" He shouted, jumping up to hit the top of his bedroom door and leaving the room.

He was so obnoxious and loud. But it was okay. Not to brag but, he just got some bomb ass pussy this morning and it was his game day. Couldn't blame him. I would be hype if I were him too.

Closing the bathroom door behind myself, I got into the shower and turned the water on.

***
"IT'S GAME DAY!" Saint shouted, kissing me on the forehead.

"Scream like that one more fucking time...I swear to God..." I huffed, taking a bite of my hash brown from McDonald's.

"Man..." Saint said, sucking his teeth and furrowing his brows.

"Well...it's too early for all that screaming." I shrugged, taking another bite.

The car went quiet for about two seconds before Saint decided to open his mouth again.

"ITS GAME DAY CASSIE!" He shouted once again.

"That's it. I'm not playing with ya ass no more. It's bad enough I could barely walk or move my body because of you." I huffed, reaching in my bag for my phone.

"Who you calling?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"My other nigga to come and pick me up from your loud ass." I joked, making sure not to make eye contact with him.

He abruptly stopped the car in the middle of the damn street.

"Saint!" I exclaimed, looking back to see if any cars were behind us. Thankfully there weren't but still.

"What other nigga Cassie?" He asked, folding his hands in an orderly fashion on the steering wheel.

"I was joking." I laughed. "I don't have one."

"Oh...aiii. Thought I was gone have to call up my other bitch to come beat ya ass." He mumbled, starting the car back up again.

"You bet not be telling the truth." I scolded.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Saint I will crash this car with both of us in it. You bet not be talking to no other bitch." I spat.

"Now you seeing how I felt." He smiled.

I sat back in my seat feeling flustered and annoyed.

"Game day?" He questioned, grabbing my hand and holding it.

"Yes boo. It's game day." I laughed, shaking my head.

Saint was annoying as shit sometimes but it was cute and I loved him for it.

Pulling up in front of the school, Saint and I noticed two yellow buses. One for the team players and one for the cheerleaders. We were the visiting team which made pretty much all of us anxious.

We parked in the student parking lot, entering the school through the cafeteria entrance. There, my cheer squad and Saints basketball team sat divided into two tables. Both of our coaches stood over the tables, getting a head count of everyone that was there.

Before Saint and I separated to sit with our groups, he smacked me on the butt then jogged over to his teammates and took a seat with them. Rolling my eyes, I walked over to my squad greeting everyone there and waited for further instruction on what to do next.

This was really my last time cheering for a while until football season came around. I could use the break though. Practice always left me sore, nauseous and tired anyways.

After waiting for everybody to come in, the staff did one last head count before loading us onto the buses. We drove about 25 minutes to the school where the game was taking place. Damn there everybody and they mama showed up. Shit was huge.

***
Game Day🌚
How was it?🤔
Predictions🔮
Comment💬
Vote💞
(Sorry for it being so short)
I GOT TEA COMIN THO SO BE READY HOES