Chapter 30

Date:

In a Park:

Hana POV:

After blurting out everything to Jimin what I wanted to say. I went to park where Jungkook and Minseo are laughing while taking several pics. It's a cute sight to see.

I sat on a near bench where there are alot of beautiful flowers. A smile appeared on my face seeing it. I saw Hyuni and Jimin, she was dragging jimin to one side to other. Jimin seemed off and it was just because of me. I feel bad but I know he understood my situation and also Hyuni can take care of him.

Taehyung:"What are you doing here alone?"he asked coming from nowhere and sat beside me

Me:"Uh just w-wanted to sit for awhile" I said looking at flowers he nodded

Taehyung:"Are you okay? You seem off today"he asked looking at me

-No I'm not okay Taehyung I'm not okay-I thought

Me:"N-No everything is okay, I'm just amm worried about exams as it's just so near yeah"i said giving a tight smile to him

Taehyung:"Well I am too, but dont worry you will do good in exams"he said showing his boxy smile and I eventually smiled too seeing his smile.

Taehyung:"They look so cute together"he said and I turned to look at where he is looking and he is talking about jungkook and minseo.

Me:"Yeah"i said nodding.

Taehyung:"Wait!....I will be back!"he said in a loud voice and suddenly stood up. I flinched and got confuse and saw him running to a cute baby who is playing with a ball. I was getting more confuse but then Taehyung kneeled down with his bright boxy smile to little baby and made him sit on his one lap and grabbed his one tiny hand and starts playing with him. The baby smiled and sometimes places his tiny cute hands on Taehyung's face on which taehyung starts giggling.

It was such a cute sight that a smile appeared on my lips and I cooed.(UwU)
I took out my phone and I clicked few pics of them and hurriedly put my phone back. I didnt want to taehyung to know I clicked his pics secretly.

After some time the baby's parents came and taehyung kissed his cheeks and waved him bye and the baby waved too.Taehyung came back while smiling and sat beside me again.

Me:"You like babies?"I asked. His smile grew wide nodding

Taehyung:"I love babies so much. They are so cute, their tiny hands, their tiny paws...ahh their cute chubby cheeks awww"he said with so much happiness and dreamy eyes. The way he was saying really shows his love for babies is true. I smiled hearing this.

Taehyung:"What about you?"he asked completely turning to me.

Me:"I love them too"i said and unknowingly my cheeks got heated and turned my face sideway. He nodded smiling

While on the other hand:

Jungkook POV:

Minseo:"HEY GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!"she shouted while jumping to grab her phone which was in my hand and I was raising my hand higher and higher so she can't reach.

Me:"I ain't giving it unless you kiss me"i said smirking she blushed pouting

Minseo:"I told you not here! And it's just a kiss can't you wait?"she said blushing madly

Me:"No"i said

Minseo:"Fine!....close your eyes first"she said and i did as she said. I waited for the kiss i was going to recieve but unfortunatly that kiss never came but from my hand she took the phone i instantly opened my eyes and she is running sticking her tongue out to me