Chapter 6

NEXT DAY:

HANA POV:

I woke up because of alarm ringing continuously which i hate the most and got up to take a shower and prepared myself for school.

After getting ready i went downstairs and wore my shoes.

Mom:"Good Morning my sweetheart...huh?.. Don't you want to eat something for breakfast?"she asked coming towards me from bedroom and giving me a kiss on forehead and i did same.

Me:"I just dont feel like eating anything"i said sitting on the stool near the kitchen counter.

Mom:"Okay as you wish sweetheart. But make sure to eat something in the lunch time"she said turning the stove on to make breakfast for herself "Taehyung is a nice boy don't you think?"she asked glancing at me.

Me:"Yeah h-he is"i mumbled "Okay mom i have to go or else i will get late.. see you later mom"i said standing up and gave her a tight hug and rushed outside after grabbing my bag.
In School:

When i entered in class there i saw Jungkook and Minseo already sitting there.

Jungkook:"Ahh my Cupcake came!"he shouted motioning me to come hurry and sit.

Me:"What happened to Minseo?"i said nudging her who was covering her face with her hands"Yah Minseo-ah what happened why are you covering your face?" I asked while trying to uncover her face but she nudged me and i frowned, then i faced jungkook to tell me.

Jungkook:"I don't know" he said shaking his shoulders that he dont know suddenly minseo spoke,

Minseo:"Yah! Why are you lying?!!!Say what you did!"she suddenly shouted at Jungkook after uncovering her face and then i noticed her cheeks were Red like a tomato,she is...blushing?

Me:"Aish why are you shouting and blushing Minseo-ah? Jungkook what did u do?!"i asked completly getting curious and worried now.

Jungkook:"Okay okay i will tell her aish, uh i was just saying her to get a boyfriend already o-or else you will stay single forever"he said scratching his neck while cheekily smiling.

Me:"Aish!Stop teasing her Jungkook, and why don't you get a girlfriend too huh?"i said hitting his shoulder then smirked afterwards.

Jungkook:"I haven't found my type girl yet"he said shaking his head i glanced at Minseo and she somehow became sad.

Me:"Because you are too blind to notice stupid"i said shaking my head in disappointment.

Jungkook:"What?"he asked narrowing his eyes.

Me:"Nothing"i said turning to board as teacher also came in class on time.

Class has started 10 mins ago but there was no sign of Taehyung and Jimin. Its not like i care but just wondering if-

Suddenly the door bursted open scaring everyone by sudden the loud voice just then Taehyung and Jimin entered panting heavily as if they ran a marathon.

Teacher:"You both..why are you late?"he asked while pointing at both of them and asked for explanation.

Jimin:"We are very sorry Teacher, we woke up late that's why.....It won't happen again" he said in his very sweet and apologetic voice that can melt any person in a second.Taehyung nodded in agreement and then both bowed to him in apology.

Jhope:"They are gonna be dead"he muttered acting scared and shaking his head.

Teacher:"That's okay, go take your seats"he said smiling to them but we were really shocked because this teacher never forgive any student who gets late in his class and they end up having detention and he-he forgave Taehyung and Jimin?!

Jhope:"What the hell?!"he shouted whispered eyes wide.

Guess what it's all because of Jimin's sweet voice and that cute apology expression.

Time skip to Lunch time:

Today i decided to skip the lunch because I'm not feeling that good so i asked minseo and jungkook to eat alone and that i have some work to do with RM.

As i was walking suddenly i felt dizzy and everything starts circling in motion. I tried placed my hands on the wall for support but in the next moment everything got black.

Someone:"Hana!"

........

A/N:

Guess who is that "someone who shouted"?tell me in comments..

Hope you liked the Chapter so Vote,Comment and Share!💜🌸
Thank You for reading!💜