Chapter 8

Heyo Loves!💖
Enjoy😁

Please ignore my mistakes..ik im bad at this😭.

----------------------------------🌸

Taehyung came to me and put his one arm around my shoulder and grabbed my arm by other hand. He leads me slowly towards the door.

I was so shocked at what is happening, i was still processing everything.i felt weird when he put his arm around me. I came back to senses when i saw myself in a parking lot of school and taehyung carefully made me sit in the car and fasten my seat belt and then he sat on driving seat and started the car.

Even though my house is not that far from school but today it felt too far. None of us talked anything on our way to home.

At Home:

When after a year we arrived at my house. Taehyung stopped the car. And i looked at him.

Me:"..T-Thank you for driving me home and....worrying about me"i said with a thankful smile looking at him.

Taehyung:"I wasn't worried"he replied grimly.I bit my lips feeling a lil...hurt?.

Me:".......Amm... i-i should go bye"i said and got out of thecar and went inside the house.

Mom wasn't home so i just decided to rest then.i was laying on bed and suddenly the memory of Taehyung's arm around me and that weird feeling i felt, without knowing a very small smile spread across my face which soon  changed into a disappointment of him saying he wasnt worried....but i brushed it off thinking 'why would he even get worry about me?'... and then soon enough i went into dreamland.
.
.
.
.

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing continuously i grabbed my mobile and saw the time and it was 8pm damn i slept alot. I hurriedly answered the call it was from Jungkook.

Me:"Junko-" before i can even pronounce his name fully he cut me of by yelling.

Jungkook:"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?!HOW ARE YOU NO-" now i cut him off.

Me:" First stop yelling Jungkook-ah, aish my ears!...And i'm really really sorry as soon as i came home i fell asleep and forgot to inform you guyz and i'm perfectly fine now don't worry" i said feeling bad that i forgot to inform them, they were worried about me and i was sleeping.

Jungkook:"Thank God you are okay!. Jimin told me you suddenly fainted because of weakness and....Taehyung dropped you at your place?!"he asked me with a little pause probably didn't expect Taehyung to drop me.

Me:"Yea-"he cute me off cut off again. I swear i will kill this muscle pig!

Jungkook:"Wait! me and minseo are coming"he informed.

I was about to say no it wasn't needed but he hung up the call already. A sigh left my mouth.
.
.
.
I sat in lounge using my phone and drinking juice when doorbell rang i stood up and opened the door before i can even able to see who it is ,someone hugged me so tight.

Minseo:"Pabo we got so worried about you, are you okay now?"she asked after hugging me and eyeing me up and down.

Me:"Sorry, i'm perfectly okay now don't worry"i assured.

Jungkook:"Can we go inside now?"he asked entering the house and plopping himself on couch i laugh at him, me and minseo also joined him in.

Minseo:"Jimin said..Taehyung dropped you home?"she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Me:"Huh yeah h-he did"i muttered with a nod.

Minseo:"Oooo nice huh"she said in a teasing tone with a wink and i glared at her.

Jungkook:"You could have called me" he said.

Minseo:"That's okay Jungkookie, atleast she is home safe so it doesn't matter who dropped her"she said.

Jungkook:"arghh okay fine...so lets watch a movie? What say?" he asked crossing his legs on couch and clasped his hands in excitement .

Minseo&Me:"Sure"we said in unison.

After grabbing some snacks we watched 2 movies, when the second movie ended i turned my head to see them sleeping peacefully on couch i shook my head and put the blanket on them and i also slept in other couch too.

But before sleeping i didn't forget to take a picture of Minseo sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder and his hand on minseo's shoulder. What a cute and stubborn couple..

A/N:

Like Vote and Comment💖
Thank you for reading!🌸
Love you all!💖🌸💖

Like Vote and Comment💖Thank you for reading!🌸Love you all!💖🌸💖