Chapter 23

A/N:
An update as this book has reached 600+ reads. Thank you so much my Loves😭❤❤. And Thanks for voting and giving so beautiful comments❤💜I love you all💜
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Imp note:
Please do check Hyuni's picture in Chapter 22. I forgot to put her picture in a hurry. I'm really sorry for my mistake. Please do check💓Thank you
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next day:

Hana POV:

I'm getting ready for tonight. I decided to wear something simple as the party is not outdoor. I'm so nervous because Taehyung will be there. And I don't know how I will be able to face him and most importantly what will happen?. My thoughts cut off by my phone ring...its Minseo.

Minseo"Hana!... I'm so confused!" she shouted as soon as I pick up the call

Me: "Stop shouting Minseo...What happened?" I asked.

Minseo: "I can't decide what to wear! aaannn~" she whined loudly.

Me: "Just wear it simple as its indoor party," I told.

Minseo: "Okay but I'm still confuse-wait! I'm sending you some dress pictures tell me which one you think is good okay?" she asked.

Me: "Okay I will tell you," I said chuckling.

Minseo: "Thank you, Hana," she said and hung up the call.

Aish I'm also confused if my outfit is good or not and here she is asking me aish..soon I received the pictures after deciding I told her to wear this dress which I selected.

soon I received the pictures after deciding I told her to wear this dress which I selected

(Minseo's outfit)

I wore my outfit and applied some light makeup.-Not bad Hana- I'm kinda satisfied with my look now.

-Not bad Hana- I'm kinda satisfied with my look now

(Hana's outfit)

When minseo came to pick me, we headed off to Hyuni's apartment. Jimin already sent me the address yesterday and it's not that far. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung will come together. We arrived at the destination and got out of the car and ringed the bell. The door opened by Hyuni. She was looking beautiful.