Chapter 10

Hello Loves!💜
This chapter is consist of our second ship (minkook=Jungkook and Minseo)

Jungkook POV:

I lied at the mall that Minseo wasn't looking good.
To be honest she was looking absolutely pretty. I lied just to tease her i swear my intention wasn't to hurt her. I can never hurt her and Hana.

So to make up for this when we were still in mall and was sitting in a cafe waiting for our order. I excused myself by saying that i want to go restroom.

But in reality i went to that store again and tried to get more prettier dress for Minseo to make up for my mistake.

A beautiful floral blue lace dress catched my eye first and without any second thought i decided to buy this.

but one more dress caught my eyes it was red dress. My favourite colour. It will surely suit her alot.

I didn't forgot to buy one for Hana too it is also in blue because she LOVES Blue

And went outside the mall hurriedly to parking lot and put the bags in the back of the car

And went outside the mall hurriedly to parking lot and put the bags in the back of the car. And ran again inside the mall to cafe again.I was oamtimg so hard.
.
.
.
.
When Hana went to room, me and Minseo were alone. I gkanced at her and she looks sad. -Oh God what have i done i should control my teasing habits-

Me:"Minseo-ah" I called her with my usual happy tone but instead of happy eyes and response i
only get a "hmmm"i bit my lips"...amm nothing.."

I got up and went outside the house and picked up the bags and went inside the house again. Minseo was still using her phone. I took a deep breath.

Me:"Minseo-ah!, I'm sorry for saying that to you at the mall. Believe me i didn't mean it. I lied because i wanted to tease you. I'm sorry minseo-ah"i apologized sitting beside her and she looked up at me and smiled which really wasn't the smile she give me usually.

Minseo:"That's okay Jungkook, Dont say sorry"she smiled but calling my real name instead of Kookie.

Me:"Amm i-i bought these for you. I hope you like it"i said handing her two bags and then scratch the back of my neck with one hand suddenly getting shy?..yeah

She opened the bags and saw 2 dress one is blue and other is red. She was shocked at first and then her eyes sparkled seeing the dresses.

Minseo:"Kookie! Its sooo sweet of you. I loved the dresses...Ahh both are so beautiful!"she chirpped really happily almost jumping and suddenly hugged me really tight i got shocked at the sudden hug but hugged her back too.

Me:"I'm glad you loved these. So you have forgiven me right?" I asked pouting.

Minseo:"I already forgave you when you first said sorry pabo"she said smiling widely which i mirrored.

Hana:"aham ahamm"she coughed to get our attention "Whao you brought her dresses huh?. You should thank me that you are still alive or else i was gonna kill you"she came towards me hitting my shoulder 2 times but smile afterwards.

Me:"Sorry okay?..oh yeah i brought one for you too!"i said handing her the other bag she also got happy seeing her dress.

Hana:"Ahhh i loved it Jungkook-ah! You are the bestest bestfriend! Thank you so much"she said happily and hugged me and i did the same.

After this i drove minseo at her place and went to mine...-Ahh Thank God everything settled or else i wouldn't be able to sleep tonight-

A/N:
Sorry for late update i was kinda busy
Vote,Comment and Share!💜
Also check out my new book 😋
Thank You Loves!❤

Sorry for a very short chapter😖