Chapter 9

Hana POV:

A week has passed since i fainted. Me and jimin became good friends now. he is just so sweet and fun to be around. Even minseo and jungkook liked the presence of jimin. Jimin doesnt hangout with us alot because of Taehyung but when he does it become a cheerful day.

And about Taehyung we didn't had any talk in a week. Its not like we used to talk but in whole one week he just gave me a little smile nothing else happened. Guess what he is just rude. Mostly i saw him with Jimin or a girl named Mina.

Now i'm in a mall with Minseo and Jungkook since Minseo wanted to buy some new clothes so we agreed  to go after school.

Minseo:"Hey look there!"she abruptly said in a loud voice pointed her finger to a store and hurriedly walked towards it like a child saw her favourit toy.

Jungkook:"Child"he said shaking his head on which i laughed and we made our way to the store where she went inside.

Minseo:"Hana! Hows it?"she asked picking the light blue floral dress which reaches till her knees. It's a very beautiful one.

Me:" It's beautiful, it will suit you"i said smiling widely "Why don't you go and try it on"i suggest

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Me:" It's beautiful, it will suit you"i said smiling widely "Why don't you go and try it on"i suggest.

Minseo:"Okay, come with me then"she starts dragging me towrads the changing area she goes in while i was waiting outside.
.
.
.
Jungkook:"How much time she is gonna take?, it's been 1 hour we are in this one store"he whined being annoyed.

Me:"Liar!, We came h-"i stopped talking when Minseo walked outside in that dress and she was looking Wow!.

Minseo:"....I-Is this dress looking good on me?"she asked shyly because of jungkook standing beside me.She turned red seeing his sudden presence here.

Me:"You are looking awes-" i again was cut off by Jungkook seriously what's with all people cutting me in mid sentence.

Jungkook:"To be honest Minseo, it seriously isn't looking good on you, try another clothes like loose shirts" he said eyeing her dress.

But he didn't notice the thing that Minseo face fell when he said that. Her expression was mixed with hurt and sadness.

Jungkook:"Hurry up lazy bummers i'm waiting outside"he said and walked away.

As soon as jungkook left our sight. Minseo hurriedly went inside the changing room i was going to call her but she closed the door and i sigh. "It wasn't good Jungkook"i thought.

When minseo came i can see her eyes red and i immediately knew that she cried inside .Well what else to expect when your crush say that the  favorite dress you are wearing isn't suiting you. Ofcourse it will hurt just like Minseo got hurt.

Me:"Minseo-ah don't mind him, you were looking pretty in that dress, let's buy it yeah."i said smiling to cheer her up even though its not gonna work.

Minseo:"No i don't want tonow...It's okay, let's go and eat something Kookie is waiting outside already"she mumbled giving a smile acting like she is still okay but i knew she isn't.

Me:"But--Okay, let's go" i sighed putting my arms around her shoulder and we both started walking outside and saw Jungkook leaning against the glass mirror.

Jungkook:"Ahh finally, but where is bags?"he asked seeing our hands empty.

Minseo:"I didn't like anything that's why" she muttered giving a tight smile.

Jungkook:"Uhh"

After this we three went to a cafe to eat something but minseo's mood was off all the time And then we decided to go home now. But in my place.

After coming back home i straight went to bedroom to clean the mess i created. Mom isn't home because she has work in Busan so she isn't coming back home for a week. Ofc i miss her alot.

A/N:
Hope you liked the chapter💜
Comment,Vote and Share💖
Thank you!❤

My vocab and grammer sucks😭