Chapter 1

Hana POV
I was sleeping peacefully but fate is not always in my side and someone had to barg in my room to disturb my beautiful sleep like always.

Someone:"Sleepyhead wakeup its 11am right now!!"

Me:"argh! Let me sleep Minseo!"i shout at her while snatching my blanket

Minseo:"Today is your birthday lets go out you promised me you will go!".she whined like a baby who wants a lollipop.

Before i can give any reaction she started tickling me like there is no tomorrow.

Me:"Minseo!..stop it-haha ahhhh!!o-okay i am up i am haha-stop it now!!.you are really something minseo you always do this"i said getting up from bed to go wash up towards bathroom.

Minseo:"Cause its the only way to wake you up sleepyhead!"she shouted from outside the bathroom
.
.
.

When i got all ready we both made our way downstairs towards kitchen where my mom was cleaning when i got near i tightly hugged her and gave her a kiss on cheek and Minseo did the same. Minseo and Jungkook are really close to my mom too.

Mom:"Happy Birthday my lil sweetheart,you are a grown up girl now!"she said while kissing and patting my head like im a puppy.

Me:"Thank you mom!Now i gotta go now because i'm already late"i said while hugging her then me and Minseo waved her goodbye and made our way out and we both hopped in my car.

Minseo:"Kookie was saying sorry that he couldn't come"she said turning music on while i was driving us towards cafè which is not so far from my house.

Me:"ahh i-its okay he must be busy"i said giving a fake smile but deep inside i was sad that he is not here today as its my birthday.

Minseo"Yes" she said turning to look at me"You know i have a surprise for you and its waiting for you!"she said excitedly.

Me:"ahh i'm excited now! You know how much i love surprises ahh, but what is it?"i asked with a big smile on my face.

Minseo: "You will know soon Hana!"she said smiling like an idiot.

Me:"Okay then we are here"i said while parking to our favourite cafe its called Serendipity Cafè.

We got out from the car and entered the cafe while the door made a tingle sound informing someone entered, we sat at the corner table of the cafe which we already reserved for us and ordered our food and some coffeè.

Me:"So Minseo where is your Surprise for me?"i said while looking at her with excitement in my eyes.

Minseo laughed and said "Take a look behind yur back birthday girl"she motioned me with her eyes to look at your back and when i turned i couldn't believe my eyes i was so shocked i rubbed my eyes that is it real?..

Jungkook:"Happy Birthday My Cupcake!!" He shouted happily also grabbing everyone's attention in the cafè while opening his arms for a hug and i didn't waste any second to run and hug him, he hugged me back tightly patting my head just like my mom did.

Me:"OMG Jungkook! i'm so happy you came its the best surprise, Thank you for coming!!"i said while tearing up a lil.

Jungkook:"How couldn't i come?, its my cupcake's birthday" he said while placing a soft kiss on my head.

Minseo:"Whao guys im here too!" She said while pouting.

Me and jungkook both laughed at her and hugged her too after the hug we all three sat and talked while waiting for our food, after like 15 mins our food came, jungkook had already ordered for himself too before we came so we all started talking again while eating and laughing.

Suddenly we heard some shattering sound and no longer after we heard someone shouting,we all three turned our heads we saw a boy who was shouting on a waiter whose head was hanged low and kept saying sorry and bowying to the boy whose shirt was stained with a pink colour which looks like a strawberry smoothie?..whatever it was but the boy was over reacting over this.

I couldn't see the angry boy's face because his back was facing us ,he wore black tight ripped jeans and white shirt i also happened to saw his ring it was green in colour. Suddenly manager of cafè rushed there and settled the matter by saying sorry. The boy then went to washroom to clean his shirt but i still couldn't see his face.

A/N
I hope you liked the first chapter
Please Vote,Comment and Share
Thank you!❤