Chapter 5

Hello Loves!❤
Enjoy!

As i came downstairs i saw my mom talking with Auntie and i stood beside my Mom and smiled at her.

Me:"Hello Auntie, nice to meet you"i said bowing with a smile.

Auntie:"Is she Hana?! Ahh your daughter is so beautiful Minji!"she said embracing me tightly more like squeezing me.

Me:"Thank you Auntie" i said shyly ticking my hair back.

Mom:"Where is your son Jiwoo?. I told you to bring him i have always wanted to see him!"
She asked frowning at her while seeing behind her at the door to see if the boy came or not.

Auntie:"Aish don't frown Minji, he came, he is outside parking the car"she said while sitting on the couch in lounge and mom sat too and i head to kitchen to set the table for Dinner.

I was setting the dinner when i heard the doorbell ring again,i walked out from the kitchen to open the door. As i opened the door i was stunned there and couldn't believe my eyes who was standing infront of me.

Me&Taehyung:"Hana?" "Taehyung?"we both asked at the same time he mirrored my shocking face but that expression soon changed into a serious one. He was wearing casual clothes.All black.

(Without cap)

(Without cap)

Before we could say anything else Auntie and Mom rushed from lounge to the door where we are standing.

Auntie:"Ah my son came! Minji meet my son Taehyung"she proudly said while patting Taehyung's shoulder.

Mom:"OMG! He is so Handsome Jiwoo ,he looks like a model!"she exclaimed happily while Taehyung bowed to her in respect and smiled.

Taehyung:"Nice to meet you Auntie"he said smiling to Mom.

Mom:"She is my daughter Hana"she grabbed my arm and pulled me infront of Taehyung to greet him.

Me:"H-hello Taehyung-shii"i said with a little smile.

Taehyung:"I prefer Taehyung better"he said and i nod internally rolling my eyes.

At Dinner Table:

Auntie:"This bibimbap is so delicious!, Taehyung loves Bibimbap. Its delicious right Taehyungie?!"

Taehyung:"Yes it is Mom"he replied while nodding in agreement.

Mom:"Really? Hana made this!"she exclaimed and i got all shy and looked down.

Auntie:"Ahh our Hana is so good in cooking"she said in amazement and i smiled.

Mom:"So where are you studying now Taehyung?"she asked

Taehyung:"Seoul Diamond High School"he said to mom and then glancing at my way.

Mom:"Really?, My Hana also studies there,thats amazing,isnt it Hana?"she asked happily.

Me:"Yes Mom"i said nodding just then Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung:"Actually me and Hana are in the same class too" he said and i looked up at him.

Auntie:"Whao that's even more amazing, you both can easily hangout and help each other or maybe become even more than just friends by no time!"she said while winking at me and mom and auntie both laughed while i choked on my water which i was drinking and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

We all finished our food and i also cleaned the dishes when mom called me and said to show taehyung your room means mine and i couldn't say no and motioned Taehyung to follow.

No one talked there was just silence. The only sound can be heard was of mom and auntie's laughing from downstairs.

Taehyung:"Is Jungkook your Boyfriend?its the first thing that came out of his mouth and i shot my head up and shook quickly.

Me:"w-what No he is my Bestfriend!"i hurriedly said stuttering looking at him still my eyes wide.

Taehyung:"ohh .then why did you get angry in cafeteria?"he asked me again raising his eyebrows.

Me:"Because i can't stand anyone acting rude to my bestfriends"i said mentally patting myself for not stuttering.

Taehyung:"Huh"he mumbled with a nod.

Again silence

Me:"Why did you move to Seoul?"i asked as i hate silence like this.

Taehyung:"Personal reason"he said seriously now using phone.

Me:"Okay" with a nod and that's when mom shouted from downstairs to come now.

.........

Taehyung and Aunty decided to go as it was late and they had something to do so we all bade each other and not to be rude i gave Taehyung a small smile and then i head upstairs to go to bed for sleep as i was hella tired now.

A/N:

Vote,Comment and Share!🌸
Thank for reading!🌸